ME NEW SIGNATURE!!! WOOHOO!!!

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey guys just want to drop by and say i got a new sign you can look at my signature its new and has Gohan SSj2 Planting a Kamehamehaaaaaaa i would write ESF And Stuff Lol but anyway you all got pro signature its pretty long now right lol.....:devil::fight::smile::rolleyes: lol smiles

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to Models, Maps, and Artwork.
-

I recommend changing the white background to match the forum, and putting [center*] [/center*] (remove the *) around it.

Last edited:
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Moved to Models, Maps, and Artwork.
-

I recommend changing the white background to match the forum, and putting [center*] [/center*] (remove the *) around it.
why would you move this to model maps and artwork and by the way i am trying to change it useing paint anyway

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because signatures are considered art.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Truth being told, I liked the previous one much and much better.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Truth being told, I liked the previous one much and much better.
do you mean my other one with the cape..if soo i didnt because it wasnt long enough like 600 X 200 pixels that wasnt i will still try to find millions and millions of signatures this isnt my final

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The one with the white background is what I liked.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sucks IMO.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What makes it suck?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The white background didn't fit into the forum, because the background was white, which contrasted with the light blue of the forums. You just made that problem even more apparent by changing the color to an extremely saturated red.

Second advice: Don't use Paint to create your signatures. Either use Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro or the GIMP. Although I advice using Photoshop. Not just for the immense amount of extra features you get, but also because Photoshop can save JPEG images at a much better quality than Paint can.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the one with the white background. What you could do is render the sig itself and that would make it look 10 times better.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The white background didn't fit into the forum, because the background was white, which contrasted with the light blue of the forums. You just made that problem even more apparent by changing the color to an extremely saturated red.

Second advice: Don't use Paint to create your signatures. Either use Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro or the GIMP. Although I advice using Photoshop. Not just for the immense amount of extra features you get, but also because Photoshop can save JPEG images at a much better quality than Paint can.
i already change the background so shut the **** up!

also thanks deathshot and all other postes like sky and damera thanks for posting

unfortunately SOMEONE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WHITE BACKGROUND saying it dosent fit the fourms

deathshot sky and also demarea are alll calm enough ohh and about the white background i cou'ldnt have it because it looked a little werid what a sec i am going to change the background allittle maybe i might make it white again.....ok

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i already change the background so shut the **** up!

also thanks deathshot and all other postes like sky and damera thanks for posting

unfortunately SOMEONE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WHITE BACKGROUND saying it dosent fit the fourms

deathshot sky and also demarea are alll calm enough ohh and about the white background i cou'ldnt have it because it looked a little werid what a sec i am going to change the background allittle maybe i might make it white again.....ok
There's no need to tell Sicron to shut the **** up, he was critting your signature.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nor did I tell you to change the background to white, I said you should change it to the light blue tone the forum has. Either that, or save it as a PNG with a transparant background (although to my knowledge, this is not possible in Paint). It makes for those rather nice 'out of the box' type signatures, rather than the standard boxed ones.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a little red. It'd be worth trying a transparent background to see how it looks. When I look at it, I don't notice Gohan, I notice the pretty much solid red block.

Or a border, everything looks pretty with a border ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Or, if you want to keep the red, you *could* de-saturate the background by 30-50%, mask the background (square, elipse, whatever you prefer) and add an "edge" transition effect to the background, fading it into white/transperent. Not to make it look to plain or just de-saturated, you could play with the black patterns you have in the background and make them stand out more, make 'em darker, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom