Me, in south park.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just so you know, NO i did not use a south park character creator, cause i can already see that being asked :p. What ya think? I added a bit of 'high budget anime' lighting to it :p. Like you would see in Ghost in the Shell: SAC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, although you probably could've got the same effect with the SP character creator and a touch-up Photoshop job. I like your hair :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should post a picture of yourself, to see if we can notice a resemblence. But i think it's cool. I like the expression you gave him/yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mkay, I dressed in the same outfit I used for this guy for this :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe how ironic that i see this now that i started watching south part again

looks accurate to the style

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm i thought youre face looked somehow others o_O" ? lol ^^

anyway like most of here said it: Very accurate and nice.
But i dont think you had a hard time with it :p

but still... the use of your skills r nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, it actually took about 20mins :p. Doesn't take very long to create southpark characters. I would love to make an episode with them...it would take a total of $25.00 to produce an episode, that is the price of beer to get us drunk enough to think of that crap XD.

Best answers
Enix said:
Nah, it actually took about 20mins :p. Doesn't take very long to create southpark characters. I would love to make an episode with them...it would take a total of $25.00 to produce an episode, that is the price of beer to get us drunk enough to think of that crap XD.
Enix,how much does a 0,5l botlle cost at your place?And how much does a 2L cost?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no clue to be honest :p. I know that a 12 pack cost somwhere from 6-12 dollars, not sure. Just trying to put an emphasis on the fact that you need to be REALLY drunk :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom