Me and my friends making a tag team style tournament

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Me and my friends making a tag team style tournament and doing some smash and bash

Me and 3 more of my friends got today some tag team blood bath, today, and im bringing the videos to you!

We just took esf_cell_games map and used the arena to fight tag team style.

Rules were: - No standing on ground outside of the arena (if you get tossed outside the arena in the beginning of the battle it doesn't count though)
- The only way to tag your partner is to touch him (hehe)
- The style was best of 6 rounds
- A partner can come in to help for 20 seconds, 2 times in a round to help, but then the opponent's partner can also

Participators: Son Goku, (yeah that's his name) BloodnessLord, SSJWarrior, Fonza (Me)

Videos link - http://files.filefront.com/esfdemosrar/;9073472;/fileinfo.html

Just put the files in your esf folder, get in esf and write in console playdemo "1 of this files name"

For example: im in console at ESF, the file's name is battlegood, im writing in console - playdemo battlegood

It takes a minute to load so don't think the game is stuck.

Note: I don't know if people without ESF-ECXRC2 and big pack 8.4 will be able to watch this videos.

Watch them they are nice, and me and my partner did some tag team style moves. (DBZ touch WWE)

2nd note: We are going to make 1 more battle of this, and gonna do it special (something about staging a PS so it will blend in a melee, and then a 4 way PS, we will make the best we can so be preparedO_O:cry::fight::laff:)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
deco...

no one will bother to download this if its not convenient to watch

try converting to mpeg format and posting it on youtube. and no, i dont know how to do that.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Tried, failed. It was so slow people will get nuts, and the size of the file 30GB, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom