McDonald's Coffee Lawsuit - What ACTUALLY happened...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) It's your job to keep people in check. That isn't as much of an inside joke as it is a job description. If it is an inside joke, you're the only one inside.

2) I don't know how I'm trying to subtly insult a mod. Inform your God Emperor and he will explain. Even if you knew what was going on (which you rarely do), you'd be unable to warn me for what you think I meant or think I said.

3) Considering OP stated "It...did...not....happen." on the first page, I think it should be extremely obvious that all of us already know it didn't happen. Then again, you don't think I'm able to read. In case I wasn't blatant enough (and knowing you, S, I wasn't) It seems that way to you, but it is not how it is. The bold gives it the added oomph.

3) Last time you responded to me (No, silly. Not this incident. There was one before this) you called me something along the lines of the SUPREME GOD EMPEROR, which makes me question whether or not you read the ZR forums (You obviously read them, because the only people who knew the changed title were the people who saw the thread).

Since I am your God Emperor, I'll stop at this time. Please stop sending me threatening pm's.

Peace and love,

Your God Emperor

Lord Zeonix

P.S. Can you quote what I actually said instead of changing it? Or at least make it make sense? The part you removed makes it lose some of its meaning.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry my choice of thread topic doesn't conform to your Rosetta stone of acceptable topics. Next time, you'll be the first person I consult to make sure you actually give a **** about what I have to say. /sarcasm

I mean, god forbid anyone tries to open an old debate. The fact that it's in the past is clearly a reason never to talk about it again, I guess all history majors bet on the wrong horse didn't they?

I can be a smart-ass too Zeonix, but it doesn't get us anywhere. The next time you feel like making a smart-ass post about my intentions behind a thread, just hit the back button.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ok Optimus. I mean, again, we're both human. We make mistakes. Feel free to pm me when you'd like to see the Rosetta Stone.

I already said I misinterpreted your intentions, Optimus. S didn't forgive me. Will you?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1) It's your job to keep people in check. That isn't as much of an inside joke as it is a job description. If it is an inside joke, you're the only one inside.

2) I don't know how I'm trying to subtly insult a mod. Inform your God Emperor and he will explain. Even if you knew what was going on (which you rarely do), you'd be unable to warn me for what you think I meant or think I said.

3) Considering OP stated "It...did...not....happen." on the first page, I think it should be extremely obvious that all of us already know it didn't happen. Then again, you don't think I'm able to read. In case I wasn't blatant enough (and knowing you, S, I wasn't) It seems that way to you, but it is not how it is. The bold gives it the added oomph.

3) Last time you responded to me (No, silly. Not this incident. There was one before this) you called me something along the lines of the SUPREME GOD EMPEROR, which makes me question whether or not you read the ZR forums (You obviously read them, because the only people who knew the changed title were the people who saw the thread).

Since I am your God Emperor, I'll stop at this time. Please stop sending me threatening pm's.

Peace and love,

Your God Emperor

Lord Zeonix

P.S. Can you quote what I actually said instead of changing it? Or at least make it make sense? The part you removed makes it lose some of its meaning.
Now see what you did Ahh lord zeonix you're making me waste my time clearing up things over and over again so lets quickly get this out of the way so we can both get back to our lives shall we.

1) The admin staff is the one that's inside on this joke leave it at that this has nothing to do with my job as a mod good sir.

2) The whole "someone learned something new in class" was a cheap shot taken at OPs expense which was the insult and then you've taken a nice little cheap shot at me that i'll be kind enough to drop

3) He stated something about a case that doesn't exist and you responded so technically you're both talking about nothing.

4) yes 4 comes after 3 I do frequent the ZR forums i'm even registered my name on that is Hybrid true story

Thank you for stopping Emperor and now stop asking me to have your babies.

I already said I misinterpreted your intentions, Optimus. S didn't forgive me. Will you?
If only you had said it outright and apologized for it instead of being stubborn none of us would be here now would we.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];810264 said:
Now see what you did Ahh lord zeonix you're making me waste my time clearing up things over and over again so lets quickly get this out of the way so we can both get back to our lives shall we.

1) The admin staff is the one that's inside on this joke leave it at that this has nothing to do with my job as a mod good sir.

2) The whole "someone learned something new in class" was a cheap shot taken at OPs expense which was the insult and then you've taken a nice little cheap shot at me that i'll be kind enough to drop

3) He stated something about a case that doesn't exist and you responded so technically you're both talking about nothing.

4) yes 4 comes after 3 I do frequent the ZR forums i'm even registered my name on that is Hybrid true story

Thank you for stopping Emperor and now stop asking me to have your babies.

If only you had said it outright and apologized for it instead of being stubborn none of us would be here now would we.
So much for being the bigger man.

1) Servitor, I sincerely hope your job isn't to keep us in line. Because if it is, again, it isn't an inside joke.

2) A cheap shot? It'd have to actually be true to be a cheap shot. I was wrong, as stated before so I obviously misinterpreted his statement. Still not learning how to read?

3) So because it doesn't exist, we can't talk about it? Its called a hypothetical situation. I suppose I should have said "IF THIS CASE WERE TRUE..." because you're extremely attached to your misconceptions.

4) I understood the first part. Then you stopped making sense, but I've become accustomed to such responses. I'll just pretend you said you're Hybrid on the forums.

5) I didn't apologize until Optimus posted. I am apologizing to him, not to you. I'd rather he had his say before I called it quits.

I responded only because you asked me to, but I swear to the Gods of Olympus you will bear my child.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok seriously, stop the pissing match, just take it to a pm and talk about it there, like, now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Burns are classified in three degrees. A first-degree sunburn reddens the skin. A second-degree sunburn causes reddening of the skin with some water blisters. A third-degree sunburn requires the immediate care of a doctor and causes lower cell damage and the release of fluid, resulting in eruptions and breaks in the skin where bacteria and infection can enter."

I don't see charring of the skin. Reddening, and water blisters. Sunburns aren't the same as normal burns btw, so charring isn't likely to occur.
Whoa I had second degree sunbunrs before and didn't even know it o/

I ****ing own.

::EDIT::

Oh right, and
OP said:
I'm sorry my choice of thread topic doesn't conform to your Rosetta stone of acceptable topics. Next time, you'll be the first person I consult to make sure you actually give a **** about what I have to say. /sarcasm
That has to be the funniest things I've read in a while lol.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];810216 said:
1) He read about it and made a post so you're little smart ass comment about learning something in class holds no merit we both know you just wanted to act like a **** and you did. Optimus posted what he did and if you say 3 fine but from what i can see alot of people still don't get the point of this thread or there wouldn't be 2 full pages of people arguing way to act enlightened.

2) What you said to him didn't clear anything up you confused him more and looking at your post he would have replied saying that's why our justice system is messed up not knowing that case obviously doesn't exist.

The only problem i see here is someone who thinks there better then anyone and, Keep my mod status out of this i'm not hiding behind it do you see me warning you or threatening you with a ban? For a God Emperor your arguments sure are going downhill the whole "i'm not his bodyguard" one i expected better next i know you'll resort to fixing my spelling and punctuation or maybe Sub will come do it for you. I replied to this because i saw it before he did if he sees it he can still come in and reply so i don't see why i can't add my 2 cents.
You spelled "a lot" wrong. You're supposed to put a space in between the "a" and "lot".

Also, you should probably capitalize the "I" in "I'm".

Please don't mention my name again when you're not in a fight with me. I had nothing to do with the conversation. Thanks.
---------------------------------
Actually on topic, I do think the woman should be rewarded with some money. Maybe not three million dollars, but enough to cover any medical bills and then a little extra for the pain she went through. Coffee should not give you third degree burns. McDonald's is what, a multibillion corporation? I'm sure they can spare a few bucks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't even know they served coffee :eek:

But Krispy Kreme is by far the best place to go ever.
"Bite my ass Krispy Kreme"...anyone who knows where that line came from gets a cookie ^_^. I'm really surprised there hasn't been complaints simply over the average holding temperature of coffee in most places. I guess it's sort of a negligable issue. But either way, I dream of a time when you can buy your coffee, and *gasp!* drink it right after purchase! Where the only reason you have to wail in horror if the coffee spills is that your favorite article of clothing/homework/carseats are now wet and sticky! The way things should be...

Best answers
thats like me buying a gun and shooting my self in the foot and sueing walmart
Didnt something like that happen in "Bowling for Columbine"?

Edit:

Didn't even know they served coffee :eek:

But Krispy Kreme is by far the best place to go ever.
Oh sick stuff man... I drove to Krispy Kreme for my final drive in Drivers Ed. I got 12 donuts and a Capuccino, that stupid capuccino tasted like a watered down cup of ****.

But I do agree, they have some good Donuts. Mmmmmm.....

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'd just like to raise a small point that I noticed in Opty's quote near the end of the first page:

* McDonald's also said during discovery that, based on a consultant's advice, it held its coffee at between 180 and 190 degrees Fahrenheit to maintain optimum taste."
Now, in my experience, when something is hot enough to burn, not even badly burn just uncomfortably hot, you can't generally taste anything. So, if McDonald's considers searing mouth flesh to taste better than their coffee then I highly question why anyone would want to buy it. I mean really, what kind of optimum taste is "so hot you can't taste a damn thing besides molten flesh"? o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd just like to raise a small point that I noticed in Opty's quote near the end of the first page:

Now, in my experience, when something is hot enough to burn, not even badly burn just uncomfortably hot, you can't generally taste anything. So, if McDonald's considers searing mouth flesh to taste better than their coffee then I highly question why anyone would want to buy it. I mean really, what kind of optimum taste is "so hot you can't taste a damn thing besides molten flesh"? o_O
Maybe that's just it. Maybe the coffee was so unbelievably god aweful that it tasted a lot better to not drink it. Starbucks>all which would explain all the cool kids go there. That's why I go to starbucks; to be like all the other cool kids.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i should sue best buy for selling a product they know causes carpal tunnel(key board)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno i know to use a cup properly, and i know im not supposed to hold a cup with my legs.

Best answers
Keyboards only cause carpal tunnel if used improperly. McDonald's coffee burns indiscriminately.
Whats wierd though is that I know of almost every Decent sized Gas-Station in America sells Coffee that is around the temps of McDonald's coffee.... You dont see them getting sued for that kind of ****.

Which leads me to my conclusion, the complete morons of the world (which are usually in America) go to McDonald's.

MAN! I R SMARTEH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom