maybe you should fully read before you close the threads

Best answers
my last thread was not an evm problem, it was a problem involving me not being able to start a server after i could do it fine yesterday. i happen ot have evm installed, but if i hadnt even mentioned it then it wouldnt have made a difference, because it has nothing to do with my problem. i only mentioned it because the guy that i kicked was using sploits that involve evm. please read the full thread before you lock the topic in the future, thank you.

and now i will paste the problem again.

Yesterday i had a server up all day. Eventually, some dude comes alongand throws every glitch in evm at me. goku pl, health, invisible, etc so i give him a 5 minute ban. he comes back, says bye bye server, and the server crashes. i start it up again, and i have a game going for bout 5 more hours then the same dude comes back and i give him an hour ban. i go to bed. i wake up this morning, esf has completly closed out and when i try to start another server it gets almost all the way through precaching resources then the box with status bar disapears. happens every single time i try to start a server. i can JOIN a server just fine. the only things i have done to my files between last night and today are

mod goku's kamehameha so insead of saying kamehame when he's charging he says IM GONNA... and then when he release he says SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOU! I've also installed a new aura sound file cause the default one doesnt sound a thing like the auras in the show.

I typed this in a hurry so im not sure if its comprehendable or not, so if your not getting it let me know.

Once again i can JOIN servers just fine, but when i try to start one it gets about 75% of the way through precaching resources then just stops.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thoto said:
my last thread was not an evm problem, it was a problem involving me not being able to start a server after i could do it fine yesterday. i happen ot have evm installed, but if i hadnt even mentioned it then it wouldnt have made a difference, because it has nothing to do with my problem. i only mentioned it because the guy that i kicked was using sploits that involve evm. please read the full thread before you lock the topic in the future, thank you.

and now i will paste the problem again.

Yesterday i had a server up all day. Eventually, some dude comes alongand throws every glitch in evm at me. goku pl, health, invisible, etc so i give him a 5 minute ban. he comes back, says bye bye server, and the server crashes. i start it up again, and i have a game going for bout 5 more hours then the same dude comes back and i give him an hour ban. i go to bed. i wake up this morning, esf has completly closed out and when i try to start another server it gets almost all the way through precaching resources then the box with status bar disapears. happens every single time i try to start a server. i can JOIN a server just fine. the only things i have done to my files between last night and today are

mod goku's kamehameha so insead of saying kamehame when he's charging he says IM GONNA... and then when he release he says SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOU! I've also installed a new aura sound file cause the default one doesnt sound a thing like the auras in the show.

I typed this in a hurry so im not sure if its comprehendable or not, so if your not getting it let me know.

Once again i can JOIN servers just fine, but when i try to start one it gets about 75% of the way through precaching resources then just stops.
If you have EVM installed, then it's automatically something you should ask on their forums. Why? EVM has more bugs (to my knowledge) than ESF, and as much as we would like to help you, we can't, as those over at the EVM forums can probably help you better.

Though you can just reinstall ESF and EVM to see if that fixes your problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not going to read this one either. Take it to the EVM boards.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom