Maybe you hate them, maybe you love 'em

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know Magus hates them ;o

Cats, I love cats D:

We just got a new kitten, she's allready quite a few months old, and she's sooo cute ^^ even when she's eating the furniture!

I could post this in the "post your faces" topic, but, this isn't my face now is it?

Her name is Anouk o/ and she's allready becoming a true killer! even chasing after me and vice versa D:

She even walked on my keyboard and changed my computer name and nearly deleted a few files I downloaded <_<

Anyways, post pics of your own pets if you like, cat, dog, kameleon, whatever, I'm sure i'm not the only one with a pet ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

This is my only dog atm. I love him with all my <333. (name is Raider, we adopted him so we had to call him that)

This dog is Ada. She died at the age of like 18 (in human years) by my sister running her over. My sister and her were close as can be. I'm kinda happy she did die. It was her time and she was more of a nuisance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my pet german shepard, Kim, died on monday morning, at 1:34am =[

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
I know Magus hates them ;o

Cats, I love cats D:

We just got a new kitten, she's allready quite a few months old, and she's sooo cute ^^ even when she's eating the furniture!

I could post this in the "post your faces" topic, but, this isn't my face now is it?

Her name is Anouk o/ and she's allready becoming a true killer! even chasing after me and vice versa D:

She even walked on my keyboard and changed my computer name and nearly deleted a few files I downloaded <_<

Anyways, post pics of your own pets if you like, cat, dog, kameleon, whatever, I'm sure i'm not the only one with a pet ^^
I must meet your cat. Black Cats are good luck for Arthos.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have a cat but I did love my neighbors cat. One day my neighboor and I were watching Kung Fu Hustle and all of a sudden I go to the kitchen, and find her dead due to a heart faliure or something. Kinda left his house because he was having a moment and he didn't want me to do anything with it since his mom was at work.

I love my dog too and he's about 10 years old now. =p

Best answers
Kurt` said:
Wtf, that cat looks capable of evil. You must train it in the dark arts o/
Dark arts of nipplemunching?

My dog died last summer after a long period of being blind and deaf.. He was 18 :(

GIEF NEW DOG :(

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a cool dog you got there Kain, what breed is it? it reminds me of a german shepard but then with longer hair.

Mad_AxMan said:
my pet german shepard, Kim, died on monday morning, at 1:34am =[
=/ sorry to hear that, allways hurts to lose a pet.

Wtf, that cat looks capable of evil. You must train it in the dark arts o/
<_< she's learning it herself, every night she turns from this cute kitten into some savage beast, running around like a tazmanian devil :eek:

And Wow Bolteh, that's pretty old for a dog, (that's like 85 human years), our previous cat was also blind for a while, and when he got 18 he passed away too =/

Tthat's the sad thing about pets, you allways know they die way earlier then you do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
That's a cool dog you got there Kain, what breed is it? it reminds me of a german shepard but then with longer hair.
He's just a regular german shepard. With long hair :D

I know they usually are bald but Raider grew up with long hair, I love it :D

Best answers
i think it's a breed of 2 shephards, one bein german and other being something else.. I've seen lots of german shephards in my life, and not one of them had long hair..

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bahhhh Im melting x_x
I love cats...and dogs...

Especialy when they are only a few months old X_X!
More pictures please!

I had 3 dogs in my life =P 1st dog I had for several years, it had it's moments but he was so freaking crazy sometimes she would bite (and bite hard) for no reason =/

2nd dog...was the best ever T_T...he was so cute and happy and he was stolen T_T...made me very sad...happend 5 years ago I think =/

A few days later we got another dog, he was trained and all but I didnt like him...was too sad about the 2nd dog T_T

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get my Grandma's scotish collie, Tye when my Grandma dies, which shouldn't be too far off. I also may get her cat mistym which is a simenise cat which is about 3yrs old now.

Tye is so dam obident, they are a smart breed Scotish Collies. It shakes hands, it sits and is very friendly and playful.
Kaination, GIMME YOUR DOG!!!!
jp, GIMME YOUR KITTEN!!!
:p.

Best answers
Hmmm, so your waiting for your granmas death, just to get her cat.(Im just kidding!)
I love my dog! I can't even think living without it:

She's so cute and soft! She is about 6 years old now. She's about half the time sleeping or just resting, and the other half she runs around the household so fast i can't take a decent picture...

Best answers
Dont let it eat me! lol
Nice kitty by the way.
I recently got 2 cats myself. Named 1 tealc, and the other anubis. (I'm a StarGate phreak).
I take Anubis EVERYWHERE I go, lol.
It luffs the car. I prefer cats over dogs anyway, at least they are more self -reliant, And dont smell, and dont get all yucky.

Best answers
Pemalite said:
I prefer cats over dogs anyway, at least they are more self -reliant, And dont smell, and dont get all yucky.
What's with the catsarebetterthandogspeople, i like em both. And why does every cat person say dogs smell? Our dog doesn't smell any worse than cats do. At least she doesn't take a dump inside the house.
And sorry, i dont mean to make a argument between cats and dogs, im just trying to say that dogs ain't so bad than the usual cat person thinks, It's all about how you raise it.

Best answers
It really depends on the person, because everyone is different... well you get the idea. Some people prefer cats over dogs, and dogs over cats. Some say cats are to feral, not loyal enough, some say dogs smell and are noisy. Just different tastes.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does depend yeah,

But like my bro once said,

If you had an accident and your neck is broken, then your dog will go and seek for help, the cat just waits till he can eat you :p

Best answers
Jariroth.. That's a racoon, not a dog.. ^^ (j/k It's cute ;) )

BTW: about the longhaired Shepherd.. It isn't a pure German Shepherd, it's something that went wrong allong it's evolution :) They're called Coated German Shepherds though, so you were right about the longhaired shepherds ^^

Edit: on second thought, it might be a "Tervuerense herder".. http://www.kvvp.nl/terveur.jpg ... A Tervueren Shepherd ^^

Best answers
Lol! Lot of people say that! That she looks like a raccoon... I don't know how but she is cross-breed between collie and...something else, i can't remember at the moment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cats are fun ,easpecially when they jump from above down to you like 2-3 meters .... ouw god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom