Maybe sounds kinda stupid...

Best answers
Hell im not a model maker, and dont want to be...but i have seen such good models on threads that are getting closed every single time.

Somehow always some bunch of ...... (not goin to type it), seem to spam cuz THERE troubles are ofcourse more important.

So you could see this as a request, if you really do have a great model (its your own choice ofcourse) dont bother posting it here, some ppl will crit on your model, which helps you, but 99% will just spam and leaving the ppl who really wanted that model in the dark, because of their own damn indifferences.

Maybe, ESF could make another forum for moddelers only, giving them personal passwords and such, cuz i bet esf could use some help or on models or etc.

Or like to use a great model themselves.

Anyways moddelers, dont let these ppl get you angry, becuase they will always be there, plz just ignore the ...... and get your model straight on good crits from other moddelers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i think its a good idea only :
1 we all haave our own paswords (already)
2 no mather where $hitheads wil pop up even there
3 the tread for modlers only how will they do that go pmming every one "hey u a modler ???"

Best answers
Ya i agree but this thread will be closed like all the rest and the term "final request thread" will come up. But no one replys to that tread except somme peopel who want their own models and no one cares anymore. And its NOT FAIR! I do think the mods are way too strict but we cant do anythin about it. Its life.

Bolteh2

B
i dont think wed bother to create a forum for like 5-6 ppl that actually model from scratch (so no rippers, no editers (wannabe-rippers), no cloners,....

and no... this isnt a model/skin/animation/whatever request, so i guess its ok to leave it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom