Maybe beams should make trails...

Best answers
...swoop style trails, that is, so you can see where they are, plus it would look "neat".
And dont say that it would lag alot, it wouldn't lag more than a server full of melee spam. And we cant remove melee, now can we?
There really isn't much to say about it. Or maybe it would be too good... meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you mean balls? beams already have trails, and i think they are making it so they do have short trails in the beta 2 if they get to it

Best answers
No, they have trails yes, but not such trails as a swoop attack has, which I would like cause then I could see where the heck my beam really was...
EDIT: This means, I dont want trails that looks like a line of some kind, I want feather thingeys that represent dust that is swept away because of the air that is pushed away infront of you/the beam...

Best answers
oh .. i think i get it .. you mean like this:

Code:
          >  >
           >     >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>     >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>     >
           >     >
          >  >
crappy drawing :paper:

Best answers
Thats not really the same... He wants some new animation throwing rocks into the air as the beam passes, which isn't the same as the swoop dust trails, and see my first post, if 3 people melee swoop at once, it doesn't cause very much lag, and there is rarely more than 3 beams in the air at any one time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom