Maybe BD- Goku (normal- SS3, maybe also SS4) WIP

Best answers
Hmm... I have write in another thread about this model, with another "thread- reason" and now I have maked alsmost the same thread again, but now as a WIP- model- thread^^ I have changed the whole shoulders and have finished the back of the model!

The back is much more detailed as you can see on the pic!!! I have maked the back- muscles so much detailed, that you just have to draw along the "faces?" to skin it!^^

Hm... But thers is a problem...
I don´t know if i will have time to finish the model, because the school!

And... do it look like a BD- Goku? My idea was to make a BD- Goku of him... but I don´t know...

Do you have any concepts who it can be?

Best answers
hmm the back just dosnt look right to me(wt can i say i cant get the backs of models to look detailed) it looks good very detailed but hard to crit at this point gj so far

Best answers
do you think? But it´s impossible that it´s wrong, because I used real bodybuilder pics as refs to make the backside... (my own body- pics, lool :laff: :yes: *joke*)

I would show the pic to you, but I won´t do it^^ I don´t know why I should give someone one of the best backside- pics of the web *gg*

Best answers
It's really good, but how many triangles it has? Theres a limit of 700 in Counter-Strike...

Best answers
ZadrraS said:
It's really good, but how many triangles it has? Theres a limit of 700 in Counter-Strike...
He states it in his first post: 700 polies = 700 triangles

And there is no 700 poly limit in CS or HL.

And about teh model: I especially like the back. It is different (more accurate to reality) then those plain and flat looking backs most often used in models.

Best answers
Cool cool cool! I think it should be ssj4 goku, cuz there are hardly any of them, and they all pretty much suck and are the same...So make it ssj4.;D

Best answers
Looks freekin awesome. I think it's BD goku.. And no, there is no 700 poly limit for HL and it's mods. On current vid cards you can go to about 2000 without noticeable fr difference. when HL came out, it was about 700 before you would start to lose frames.

Best answers
yes make ssj4 goku too!
the only one I know of is brollman's edit
it's time for a new goku model! :p

Best answers
that's a very nice model you made there. Looks very detailed, no crits sofar.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe u could make brolli too if u want and what color on that model is that? i like it!

Best answers
Because it will not be a problem to finish the body, I was working on SS Gokus head! I did the face, and have to do the hair and his "neck/chin ?"

I haven´t much time for modeling! Thats the reason why I can´t show much
updates in a little period of time...
I do this face tomorrow in 1 1/2 hours... It takes very long, because I needed a lot of time to find good goku ref pics...

Best answers
A website with tons of great pics of dbz characters is www.dragonball-city.nl, you should check it out.

I can't wait to see this outcome of this model.

So exciting!!!:laff:

Best answers
here the hands I was making for Goku:

And here again the normal body, but with much bugs fixed and with a little lower poly^^

(You maybe won´t see any different but it is^^)

PS: My Gogeta will be tomorrow released (not "really" skinned, but skinned^^ and playable^^)
I have to asing him on the joints, and that will be "for me" a 30- 60 min work^^
I will go away now^^
see you tomorrow^^ good night :yes:

Best answers
U P D A T E :

I have changed the complete head!
I hope you like it like this^^ :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kreshi ure like awesome man...

u should make him ssj4 since the bangs are big enough ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm looks a little like an evil clown.

I think the eyes are slanted down too far, and should be about 25 degrees instead of the 45 that looks like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom