Maybe BD- Goku (normal- SS3, maybe also SS4) WIP

Best answers
Head looks great, but I think the shape of the lips makes them look female, not fitting to a warrior (no offence to women, but DBZ men's lips aren't shaped like this)

Best answers
Yeah I agree. That hair would make an excellent SSJ4 Gokou.:]

Best answers
ya... I like it so far... but ya change the lips to make it look a bit more angreir (bad grammer) and plz make it an ssj4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh

he modeled it that way.. but im sure its going to be closed when its done.. *the mouth i mean*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model is good but the eyes are slanted up to mutch or the back sides. Gokus eyes were more leverl:

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
The model is good but the eyes are slanted up to mutch or the back sides. Gokus eyes were more leverl:

That could be fixed thru the skin DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Looks pretty good so far. If u looking for a skinner i'll gladly skin one of your models again.

Best answers
Morpherex said:
That could be fixed thru the skin DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
No it can't. Kreshi Has chosen to model the face with a lot of detail, including the position and angle of the eyes. you can't map eyes on the shape of his cheeks or eyebrows. The skin and the model work together. Especialy on something this detailed. Sure, you could fix it on the skin if the face was a flat plain like in Q1, but this is a detailed, modeled face.

I would agree that the eyes are a too sharp an angle. It looks more like Brolly. Also the lips do look a little feminine. This is still lookin freekin awesome. I want it! As long as it's not SS4... Guh... Let's all just pretend GT never happened, shall we?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now who would want to pretend that gt never happened *joke*

the only thing i like in dbgt is bebi vegeta ROAR!!!

on topic: wheres the updates kreshi >_> <_<

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah leave the SSJ4 out. Beside Kreshi already did a SSJ4 a while back i think.

Darksun's right it does look a lot like Brolly, maybe u should consider making it brolly instead. Either way i'm willing to skin him for you.

Best answers
hmm... Brolly, lol^^
I changed his mouth, and some other things on the head, but... I have 2 Versions of the head now... 1. Version is this one:

The Version with new mouth and not much changes...

And here the a bit much changed Version:

I think Version 2 do more look like goku, what do you think? And how do you like the new mouth^^ :laff:

I think I have to make the complete head new, because I really don´t like it, lol^^... But I will not do it now, because I haven´t so much time to make again a new head, and than the rest of the model, and than release the whole model... blblabla.... :laff:

HOW do you like it, and what can I change? And if someone can/ want make a draw-over please^^ :D

Maybe I will use the version without so much details for ESF... hm... what should I do? lol^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think the eyes a bit to angled.

AND SSJ4 WOULD PWN

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Looks nice, leave it as goku.
Just fix up the eyes and the jawline. I'll do a drawover for u to show u what i mean.

Best answers
I think version 2 is way better.......i would use version 2...

Best answers
I like Goku 2. Also, you might want to turn the edges on the side of the mouth. It may help get rid of those anomalies there. Doin good man!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah I like version 2 more. =]

It has the real Goku expression :)

Best answers
hm... I changed the complett head^^ Now it haven´t anymore so much detailed, and is much better to skin, and much more low poly!!!
I removed the whole needless details and now it is much better I think!
Here 2 pics:

(don´t look at the hair or at the neck, because they aren´t really skinned^^ :yes: )

PS: Nothing is really skinned!!!! His face have to be colored, because this is just 1 colour^^ blablala.... :D :yes:

PS": And the hair isn´t finished!! The whole back of the hair have to be done!!!

And when the body is finished, I will use it also for Gogeta I think, because it´s much better^^ (polycount, and poly- structur......... bla bla bla^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom