May 8th interview with esforces again..??

Best answers
Hello..

i listened to the interview of esforces a week ago but i got a question..

- Is the ESF team gonna give an interview on may 8th since they said something about that at the end..
- If there is gonna be an interview on may 8th.. how late will it be in my timezone (GMT +1)

please some anwsers from the people who are involved for the inteview (Mastasurf... PcJoe... any of you guys..??)

Best answers
No one knows what time it'll be released, only the day, May 8th.

Best answers
ON TOPPIC GUYS... i don`t ask for the release time here but for the time when they are on air on halflife radio...!!!

Best answers
they wont be on air on the 8th of may i think, they will release beta 1.2 that is the big happening on the 8th of may!!!!

Best answers
They said around may 8th...doesnt mean they have to be there and then the very second ESF goes public...maybe later in the day or something (or maybe HLRadio is just gonna advertise it)

The release date is unknown, but pcjoe did say that if your in germany you wont have to wait till like 3am to get it. Other then that I dont know what time it is.

Best answers
oke thanks i guess... i still didn`t got an anwser form anyone really close to esf and by that i mean mastesurf, pcjoe, harsens and the other close people :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom