max pl in esf 1.3

Best answers
as we all know in esf 1.2.3 with evm the max pl is 100.000.000.
so what will bee the max pl in esf 1.3? (sry for my english)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isnt a suggestion. And to answer your question, you'll find out when you play it.

Best answers
how can i play when i don't have it or you could give it 2 me for free

Best answers
vlad_goten said:
how can i play when i don't have it or you could give it 2 me for free
what he mean when he said "you'll find out when you play it." was you'll find out when 1.3 is released to the public.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. Not allowed. you have to go out and Buy Half life then download the mod. no one will give you the game for free and downloading Half life won't work either. Please to make things easier next time, read the stickies.

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Nope. Not allowed. you have to go out and Buy Half life then download the mod. no one will give you the game for free and downloading Half life won't work either. Please to make things easier next time, read the stickies.
KidBoy17 he not talking about asking for Half-life he talking about getting our copy of 1.3 ( besides you'll never get a copy of our version)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it really matter? You can start to nuke with genbeams at around 50mil iirc, anything more than that is just unnecessary overkill.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Does it really matter? You can start to nuke with genbeams at around 50mil iirc, anything more than that is just unnecessary overkill.
Anything over 25mil was overkill IMO. Especially when new people join, when your one beam destroys them. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I was waiting for someone to say something like that :p

My point is that after a while your PL seems to hit a plateau, if everyone is at 50mil PL and someone fires a genbeam the explosion will clean out the map. If everyone is at 60mil it's pretty much the same effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I believe your damage is proportional to the server average. Therefore if the whole server has a pl around 50mil, it would be the same as if the entire server had 2mil, but if a new player joins and throws the average to your favor, you will obliterate them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's very true, but the explosion size is what makes the difference, if everyone just fires genballs in any direction, the kills mount up. It could miss entirely, fly right past, hit the skybox and the explosion would catch up to them. Maybe that should be tweaked for 1.3 if it hasn't already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vlad, I think its sbout time you just leave. You're doing nothing but bothering everyone and craving ESF 1.3 so much. You will not get 1.3 until it is released. I repeat. You will not get 1.3 until it is released.

Now in bold.

You will not get 1.3 until it is released.

now in Italics.

Now underlined.

WHOAMG EVERYTHING!

No one is going to tell you secrets or hints about the game. If you're this impatient, then either make your own game, wait patiently like the rest of us and stop trying to milk information, or just leave. You will never know any information until its shown in the news. You will never beta test. You will never play the game until its released. Get it? Got it? Good.

And when it finally DOES come out, god forbid you look like this

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The truth is, logan is right. We have been beating around the bush, but yes, this is the reality vlad, and if you still don't perceive it, then you will have a hard time coping with the waiting for esf 1.3.

As for the max pl...We wouldn't know, we dont know what the transformation multiplyers are and trasnformation PL requirements. I really don't care if the maxmum is 100,000,000 or lower, anything above 20K all looks the same to me.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the maximum pl in ESF is 899.999.999 anyways
nubs who only play EVM probably doesnt know this :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well said, Logan.

Vlad, truth be told you can pay for Force Pit access if you are truly that impatient for new info and updates. *****ing and moaning is not going to make things go any faster.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJR answered the question. Closed it be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom