Max Payne 2: The Fall Of The Last Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i meant by leaving the ending open...
well i dont wana give anything away, but lets just say he finaly gets closure for his dead family from the first game. so the 3rd ones plot will not have the same dreary "life sucks, i have nothing to lose" feel to it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Nu metal needs to shrivel and die. SHRIVEL AND DIE!
i dont like them either., but listnening to even celine dion right there wouldve made that battle more dramatic,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yokie said:
Your just some kind of idiot..

All I did was review the game basiced on what I think about it, you did not need to read it you ****head for gods sake.
yup i think thats deffinitly deserving a warning for flaming

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
what i meant by leaving the ending open...
well i dont wana give anything away, but lets just say he finaly gets closure for his dead family from the first game. so the 3rd ones plot will not have the same dreary "life sucks, i have nothing to lose" feel to it.
Personally I'd like it if he had a ****load of determination in the next one. Like instead of being all down and disinterested and suicidal, he could be all hardcore determined. But I guess then it wouldn't be Max...

Best answers
Well, I have been playing this game for days since i beat it, just like I did with MP1. Even though there is only 5 hours of gameplay, I still believe the replayability is high. The game is infinatly more awesome when your enemies are smarter and faster. Even though it lacked time and a real 'grand finale' ending, it was still a great game nonetheless.

The physics were amazing, shooting someone out of the air, they no longer dive, get shot, continue diving, then stand up and finally die. The enemies can get shot IN the air and FALL down to the ground as they would in real life.

I personally thought that this game was amazing, one of the best in terms of gameplay, if not THE best. The engine it uses is well, I was able to play on High with AA set to 2x at no slowdowns. (Athlon 1600+ 512megs of SDRAM and a FX 5200).

All in all this ame is simply amazing, we can only hope and pray that mods like Kung Fu will be developed for MP2 as well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not long ago i herd peeps *****ing about HL2's physic system being Way better then max payne 2's..

but max payne 2 uses ecactly the same physics system (Havok)

also i wonder why they start doing games with physic stuff now.. they could have done it long ago already..

for example, look at this:

http://oldsite.havok.com/xtra/demos/demo-cardemo2.html

this lil shockwave applet already uses the physics system that HL2 is so famous about :S

ragdoll physics are c00 too, i saw em first in UT2k3.. however, ragdoll physics are also not so intensive, so i wonder why older games didnt have me yet.. (didnt think of it maybe?)Heres a lil demo of rag doll physics:

http://oldsite.havok.com/xtra/demos/demo-cardemo2.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem is max payne 2 doesnt really use the physics system as much as hl2 will

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im playing thru it right now and i gotta say its pretty sweet, abit short from what ive heard though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
not long ago i herd peeps *****ing about HL2's physic system being Way better then max payne 2's..

but max payne 2 uses ecactly the same physics system (Havok)[/url]
Get your facts right, the reason why they ***** about that is cus hl2 is useing a highly moded verson of havok, MP2 uses it "right out of the box"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom