✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=O

/me demo's

ill let you know my opinion later D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm tell me abit about the Animating new tools... and if there´s any change in the poly b poly modeling.. if better or worser..

i wont dl it cuz i got not that much free space left

Best answers
You can just watch the videos and see for yourself. 3ds max 8 blows 3ds max 7 way out of the water. Modelling has just been revolutionized.

Best answers
really? sounds good im stil new so i dont understand most of that stuff still, but i think i might get it

Best answers
the only downside is that you can't render hair w/ brazil. It works until it says hair complete, then max crashes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
probably because the brazil team hasnt cought up with the software yet. however, i think max rendering is good enough on its own tbh =/

Best answers
Jah, screw brazil :x

Im grabbing max 8 asap, I need to try out their normal mapping feature, I hoped they fixed the bug from max 7 ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x_> zoommgggg..... i just watched those vids about the new features in it.... and damn. I´m amazed... i gues i will learn how to use 2 modeling/animating/rendering softwares.

the animation system blows me up! Thats just freakn awesome great added new system in it. The modeling system has improved abit to also i like the bridge tool in it.
the brush paint things wich can make ur model flow better... amzing!

x-x .....Revolution Started.....x-x

I hope that Lightwave 3D can get better too thought. It´s already simple and easy enough... but like the new tools wich 3dsm 8 got is not in lwo 8 ... i might see what lwo 9 got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom