Matsumoto's Day out

Best answers
No, really. Bleach fillers! ZOMG!
Like we didn't know that already. I wonder why they ever did bring the anime back to the storyline if they were planning on putting in more fillers. Oh sure, these fillers are atleast during the 4 month wait, but really, yeesh.

Any guesses on how long they're going to drag it out?
I'm being hopeful, but I'd think that theyll make it something around 5 or 6 episodes. They really wont go back an year of fillers. Personally, I just believe that they brought it all out of the filler ocean due to the release of Shippuuden. Don't ask me why, just a hunch.

Toyokawa Shouta huh? I get the feeling that this kid's going to be the fourth non-canon permanent character. Aside from the mod-souls.
The useage of half-developed Arrancar's in this isn't really going to amuse the fans. No, really, what did they think?! That some n00b is going to get the feeling that ZOMFG!!!! An Arrancar! Nooooooooo...... It's been sent by Aizen Sousuke! Nooooooooooo! It's stronger than Grimmjjow!! PWNAGE!!!!! Ichigo, we need you!!!!!?!!!!!1111oneoneninetyninethousand!
On a good note, I suppose that Matsumoto's Gikongai is funny, a bit. I never liked Rukia's Chappy. This new one takes the cake.

Anyway what do you guys think?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait. How far is the Japanese version of Bleach? America's is only at 30 something.

Best answers
Counting yesterday's ... 128.

Yup you should start watching the japanese version. I personally can't stand the voices but that's probably because I started watching it in japanese.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy **** and we haven't reached Rukia's rescue yet (don't spolit anything please :X). I'm fine with the japanese version when I need to see an episode when I missed the english one, but the english is a bit more convient for me, unlike Naruto.

Surprisingly, I am satisfied with English and Japanese voices for Bleach. But I am having a hard time telling what parts are the filler, since I never read the manga.

Best answers
You could always come here for filler info. dont worry we wont spoil it fer ya!

Best answers
from my understand the fillers are only going to be a few episodes. could be wrong though.

Best answers
Well this is just a guess - but the captain commander said the war would be winter... I don't hope time goes as slow in bleach as it does in our world then.

Best answers
Well this is just a guess - but the captain commander said the war would be winter... I don't hope time goes as slow in bleach as it does in our world then.
well I'm going to try and explain it but I will have to use anime and manga spoilers really so I'll put the rest of my post in white

SPOILER!!!!

Well considering the anime is getting really close to the manga and that the manga is going almost no where at all I think some fillers would be a good thing and might encourage the manga to move a bit faster instead of moving at the rate of one move a chapter with no-one fighting because mostly everyone is ether dead or dying(I mean the whole renji and ishida fight against the 8th espada was just a joke, he left to change his clothes and told them both to wait there WTF!!!!!!!)

In conclusion, don't worry about the fillers as we all knew they were going to happen and I'm surprised they haven't happened before now

Spoiler for Chakra-X

and as far as bleach fillers go there no-where near as bad as naruto's and a bit of ichgo going bankai is always fun to watch!

@Chakra-X the only filler part that you'll come across in bleach will be the Bounto arch that has no effect on the end storyline and apart from that Bleach is pretty filler free, it's just that the main storyline is dragged out alot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand why some people hate so much on the Bleach fillers.
I mean compared to Nauto they were some gazillion times better and at least watchable

I guess the people who complain about the fillers so much would rather have a year without bleach (anime) at all.

Yea I've read the manga too, but only to a certain point. But I didin't want to get to the point where I have to wait a week for a new chapter >.<.

Best answers
I am not complaining about the fillers. Just wodnering why they ever brought the anime out of the fillers if they were planning on getting more.

look at what Naruto got itself. No more fillers EVER!

Best answers
Look at it this way, while the manga concentrated on Ichigo and crew during this time, the anime is giving more back story as to what Hitsu***a and crew were doing. There you go, problem solved.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at what Naruto got itself. No more fillers EVER!

Ill bet you $20 against that.

While the manga is leading. Its not so far in front. So the anime is also getting draged sback a little. Eventually the anime will reach the manga again and well have a new filler arc for Naruto to.

Best answers
Hmm in a way, What the makers of Inu Yasha are doing makes sense. Stop the anime to let the manga progress. But in another way, it also makes the fans restless.

Wait... maybe I'll take that bet.

Best answers
Ill bet you $20 against that.

While the manga is leading. Its not so far in front. So the anime is also getting draged sback a little. Eventually the anime will reach the manga again and well have a new filler arc for Naruto to.
The way they are progressing in Naruto right now is one episode of anime equals to one chapter of Manga. Sometimes even less than that.
So if they dont pick the pace up a bit, theres no way way they are gonna catch up to the current point of manga.

Ontopic: I have a guess that this Filler saga is going to last atleast as long as the Bounto Arc did. I cant imagine them having a filler arc later. Or they have to slow the pace a lot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom