Matrix video

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My first advice: Use a different host than rapid share. I'll give you more crits when i'm finished waiting for this to let me download it.

:EDIT:

K i just watched the first 10 seconds of it, and then i deleted it form my computer. You don't want to hear the crits i would say about it. But i'm going to tell you anyway. First... the quality is ****, i couldn't tell who it was until neo got up. And then the song.... oh god the song. For the love of GOD and all that is holy my ears are bleeding.

I'd watch the rest but i'm afraid i'd hang myself before then.

So: Get better quality, maybe a less annoying song. And uhh, that's about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Pheonix - Damn dude, you should work at X-Play (The most brutaly honest game review show).

After hearing Pheonix's comments on it, I don't even want to download it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
@ Pheonix - Damn dude, you should work at X-Play (The most brutaly honest game review show).

After hearing Pheonix's comments on it, I don't even want to download it.
The quality isn't that bad. And the song is eminem, which it appears Phoenix isn't partial to.

My opinion. Fluidity, where was it? Some parts seemed to mesh with the song on a stretch, but it could be better.

Best answers
phoenix u shiouldnt really critisice the video before even watching the whole thing! uve missed the best bits, basing on ur crits nonone else will download it, people have different tastes, and u obviously dont have mine, btw the quality was as best as it could get, the original film quality was landscape

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WEll i have nothing against teh quality. And the song is OK to. But Eminems songs realy arnt that mutch action as in your vid. ^^

Thats teh only crit i have. GJ

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
The quality isn't that bad. And the song is eminem, which it appears Phoenix isn't partial to.

My opinion. Fluidity, where was it? Some parts seemed to mesh with the song on a stretch, but it could be better.
I can't stand anything that's stretched. If you're going to make a video at least make it the right length and width.

I have no problem with eminem. I have a problem with watching Neo kick ass while listening to eminem. It...just...doesn't...work.

and if the film quality was landscape or w/e the hell that means, you should stop pirating videos buy them, and put them on your pc for maximum ownage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom