Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you should probably give crits to that tutorial, because it's not yours.

Best answers
yeah greentaco, its not mine, thats why i didnt say it was other wise i would

i dont think that made sence

oh , but i did make the pictures btw

Best answers
Hey ****er next time give us a link and dont ****en rip tuts from Blue Sfear. On behalf of them (If u do this again) I will **** you up!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by |X|trem[3]
Hey ****er next time give us a link and dont ****en rip tuts from Blue Sfear. On behalf of them (If u do this again) I will **** you up!
|X|trem[3] that is not needed at all. He said he did not make it. You do not have the right to flame and spam but because you did you get a warning.

Best answers
well...if you said you did not make it then give credit to the people who did, because someone took time to make that, a person LIKE ME

Best answers
ok well for one thing, ididnt get it form Blue Sphere, or waht ever.

but i did get it from ProEffect

: \ ok..well there ya go. srry if i offended you by showing a tut i saw... : \

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gave you that site :D Bum!!!!
People are starting to make Matrix sigs anyways... SSJ2Gogeta made a matrix thread.... This thread should help wit it :D

Best answers
this is taken directly from the proeffect website

All of the same rules and regulations apply here as well, involving copyright laws. If you are not familiar with them, I suggest visit here and reading the terms and conditions located at the bottom of the page now.

now from the terms of use...

TERMS OF USE
Copyright © 2002 Proeffect.com (David Miles)
All Rights Reserved.

By visiting Proeffect.com you agree to the following:
Everything on this site is property of David Miles and copyrighted © to Proeffect.com unless stated otherwise.
The tutorials, wallpapers, and any other shared art is for your personal use only and not to be redistributed. Non commercial use
You may not publically display the imagery used on Proeffect.com without my consent. You may not claim work as your own from here.

You may not:

Use any of the work in the portfolio. It is merely for display.
Reproduce anything off the site including information (reviews, tutorials, etc...).
Claim any work on Proeffect.com as your own.
Legal Pursuit:
By violating these terms your breaking the United States Copyright Law and legal action can and will be executed.

it's right there, i think it says You may not: ...Reproduce anything off the site including information (reviews, tutorials, etc...).

Best answers
And by so, I was NOT flaming him, I was saying the truth ( in a very very very very harsh way ) thought it was not from bluesfear it was from proeffect, but the point stands. If David Miles happens to come across this, he may just get him self a cup of lawsuit. I know what I said was harsh and I know u said ( sort off ) its not yours, but u redistributed/reproduced his tutorial. I suggest you never do this again. And I really dont think what I posted was spam, itwas more of a threat which I take back. I apologize for cussing, it was rude, but the point stands.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK! We get it! He said he took it off pro effect already. Now give him a break! Hes not the only one. Go look at other sites! Ive seen like 3 others with EXACTLY the same thing! Who ripped first? No one can answer... Did proeffect rip off other sites? Or did other sites rip off of it? At least he gave credit to the site!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KuNF
this is taken directly from the proeffect website

All of the same rules and regulations apply here as well, involving copyright laws. If you are not familiar with them, I suggest visit here and reading the terms and conditions located at the bottom of the page now.

now from the terms of use...

TERMS OF USE
Copyright © 2002 Proeffect.com (David Miles)
All Rights Reserved.

By visiting Proeffect.com you agree to the following:
Everything on this site is property of David Miles and copyrighted © to Proeffect.com unless stated otherwise.
The tutorials, wallpapers, and any other shared art is for your personal use only and not to be redistributed. Non commercial use
You may not publically display the imagery used on Proeffect.com without my consent. You may not claim work as your own from here.

You may not:

Use any of the work in the portfolio. It is merely for display.
Reproduce anything off the site including information (reviews, tutorials, etc...).
Claim any work on Proeffect.com as your own.
Legal Pursuit:
By violating these terms your breaking the United States Copyright Law and legal action can and will be executed.

it's right there, i think it says You may not: ...Reproduce anything off the site including information (reviews, tutorials, etc...).

damn, why r crying like a baby man, hes just showing people the matrix tut, for the people that dont know the site, and he sad that it wasnt from him, that it was from that site so why did you made that post thats just total spamm, tss, just leave him alone!:\ :\

Best answers
i dont understand this... why cant some one just..post a tutorial [for other people to learn], and not get flamed for doing some copyright crap.

i mean, right when you post something you think is really cool and you think, "Hey, some people might wana learn how to do this!" so you try to be nice and show em what you saw, but then you get flamed for trying to be nice and cool..

but ... what ever im sorry, i wont try to be "nice" any more. no more tutorial posting for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom