Matrix Site: DESTROYED!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fell victim to a matrix site. A matrix site is a form of scam that works like a pyramid method. You but a spot in a line to slowly climb the ladder until you are first in line and get your gift.

I found www.matrixwatch.org right afterwards and found how matrix sites REALLY work. I went to PayPal and told them what happened, then e-mailed the owners of the matrix site. These are the e-mails i got from the matrix owners. Watch how unprofessional he progressively gets.

Dear Logan

Because you have already filed a PayPal complaint we will NOT refund your money. That is NOT how you do business with ANY company. Now we will have problems with PayPal because of you. You had not give us a chance to resolve the situation peacefully.

If PayPal decided in your favour - so be it, otherwise we will not refund the money

Goodbye.

it was decided to send u a refund after all,

please do understand that FIRST u resolve issues with US and then u complain

we sent $115 to [email protected]

u can add this e-mail to ur paypal account and accept the money

goodbye

Because of people like you we decided to close the matrix,

you people dont understand how our system works, you screw us by PayPal complaints..

our paypal is frozen now, I hope you are happy..

bye

So woohoo! I got my money back and helped kill a site that was leading people into being scammed.

Moral: If it sounds too good to be true......IT IS!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, not only were they talkin like an ass, but they can't even type a message prosffesionally...Good thing they are sown, but does the plot end here? Or will they be back to settle the score...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
but does the plot end here? Or will they be back to settle the score...
dun dun DUNNNNN

Talk about an unprofessional e-mail. That has scam written all over it. At least you got your money back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Wow, not only were they talkin like an ass, but they can't even type a message prosffesionally...Good thing they are sown, but does the plot end here? Or will they be back to settle the score...
Who knows. All I know is that they are out of comission for right now. Their paypal account is frozen and their nice-looking site was destroyed.

If they wanna get revenge on me....they can go right ahead. From what i heard, most of these people are nothing but late-teens.

www.matrixwatch.org has a forum with a section dedicated to old Matrix site owners who have gone clean and they explain everything...and most of them were 17-19

So they can come find me if they want, but when they do, they'll say hello to a man skilled in swordplay.

(yes. I was trained how to swordfight. it was my hobby)

>.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan said:
So woohoo! I got my money back and helped kill a site that was leading people into being scammed.

Moral: If it sounds too good to be true......IT IS!!!!
I love stories like this, not only did you get a refund but the whole scam was destroyed. You are truly a hero among men o/

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most anti-spam filters that the major corporations are using (AOL, MSN, etc) block most 'professionally written' spam, keywords, etc.

So they're forced to use l33t-sp34k to get around them. The problem is, who is going to trust someone offering you a new "cr3d4t c3rd"?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Most anti-spam filters that the major corporations are using (AOL, MSN, etc) block most 'professionally written' spam, keywords, etc.

So they're forced to use l33t-sp34k to get around them. The problem is, who is going to trust someone offering you a new "cr3d4t c3rd"?

Oooh cr3d4t c3rd O.O gotta have one.

Anyway GJ on pwning the site :p, go scout for some more.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Alienware computer.
I hope you are being sarcastic.

EDIT: For the tool, I'm being ironic....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao, that guy was probably like...12 years old if you try to be proffesional and say U instead of YOU :p i still dont really understand what a matrix site is though X_x

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What fools , How unprofessional in their line of work to do this , They could reply in a much more friendly manner

btw didn't you say you were gonna buy a new pc in parts on tech bench ? why the alienware pc ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
What fools , How unprofessional in their line of work to do this , They could reply in a much more friendly manner

btw didn't you say you were gonna buy a new pc in parts on tech bench ? why the alienware pc ?
Because an alienware computer for $115 > The parts for $300ish

but yeah I was tricked. Like I said, I never saw a matrix site before and it looked legit. But after further research, it was all a lie. So I got my money back AND kicked their asses out of business.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heheh nice. Not only you got your money back, but you got those *****es back. Serves them right o/

Best answers
Yea i have seen a lot of matrix sites...they are pretty pathetic...hey kagato...long time since you have kicked someone's ass eh? good job bud

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom