mather ****er crash!!!!

Best answers
sooooo anoyed!!!!!!

when i play in esf or evm server then i crash and the game out,but the server dont crash and all right.....whyyyyyy plzzz why??????????????? ;(

this my computer:

P.4 2400

memory card:Radion 9550 128

256 Mb

Internet WOW 750....

pllz help. sry for my english

Best answers
Reinstall esf. Update to the latest version. Or just unlucky. I seldom crash but I do crash from time to time.

Best answers
I Reinstall esf SIX TIMESSSSSSS and it dont help!!!!!!and i have esf 1.2.3.and what you mean when you tolld Update to the latest version.

Dewd In Ћe Newd1

D
Need more information on the crash, what triggers it?

Best answers
Dont know what triggers it,why you think i ask!!!!

when i play i have so many times lags.

and sometimes the game crash and i look up i see WORNING:pROBLEM IN CONNECT..

and that's the way it is stop!!!

sry for my english :O

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't double post to bump your threads. Just wait for an answer. If people aren't answering, they probably don't know the answer.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ever thought of tryying reinstalling steam (removing steam completely then reinstalling it then sign in with your account particulars and get the files you need for hl and other stuff again) then run half-life hazard course then install esf (and patches , but only patches if your'e not using the full install. The patches have to be installed in order 1.2.1 > 1.2.2 > 1.2.3) do you keep your drivers up to date ? or it could posibly be a system problem. Do you defrag your hdd often or clean out junk from it ? i have actually noticed difference on some computers behaviour in esf after a defrag , so don't say it doesn't do anything to help solve stableness of esf. What do you have running in the background other then esf ?. If this wouldn't solve a thing , i would try reformatting maybe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WORNING:pROBLEM IN CONNECT..
Yeah, itll do that.

Not much you can do about it though. Just relax and stay away from EVM, youll be alright.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mmn, nah. ESF 1.3 will blow EVM away :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm Black_Dragon, didn't you say you were gonna deleted ESF :p

Ok the problems I can think of...

a) Uninstall esf, make sure the folder is not there and reinstall it and restart you computer.

b) the servers you are going into are crappt

c) your internet connection is swavering, if it is wireless, this may be the problem

If this still does not solve your problem, i pity you :(. And for future references, could you not ask for help in such a hostile manner?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
If this still does not solve your problem, i pity you :(. And for future references, could you not ask for help in such a hostile manner?
Yeah, honestly. The way you're asking for help makes people not want to help you.

The error you saw read Problem in connect? I've never seen that before, and I've seen more errors than any human should be subjected to. Check to see if you can find any other errors, and post them here. Chances are ESF is trying to tell you what's wrong, and you're just not seeing it.

If all else fails, do what everyone else is saying. Reinstall. Check to see if the problem is happening with other mods. If it is, then reinstalling Steam in its entirety would seem very appropriate. I wouldn't recommend reformatting your hard drive though, that seems overly ridiculous. You don't squash an insect by knocking the Empire State Building on it.

vlad_goten said:
i know whats the problem it's an visual C ++ eror (i have it to)
What do you mean? C++ is a programming language, the one Half-Life and mods are written in. How would you get an error on that level?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes it happens that a crash is folowed by a error saying something about c++.

But the lastone like that on my PC was with 1.2.1 ^^

Anyhow i only crash when changing maps on servers.

Basicly if all else fails reinstall evrything ESF, HL and STEAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom