Match #1; Kairi vs 1m4 0wn y0 455

Best answers
OH I BET YOU THOUGHT WE FORGOT ABOUT THIS DIDNT YOU??? well... we didnt! Welcome to match #1 - Kairi veeeeeersus 1m4 0wn y0 455!!

Friendly reminder of them rules:

1. The sig size does not matter, but it must be under the forum's rules max (600 x 200)
2. This isnt limited to Photoshop. You can use other programs. However, when posting the sig, please specify which programs you used.
3. You have up to 3 days to post your sig.
4. Anything that you did not create, you must give credit to the original author. This applies to everything. (If the original author could not be found just post a link to where you got whatever it is you got)
5. For each battle you may use an old sig. However, in the semi-final and final rounds you are required to make a new sig.

Just to make sure this is understood (and it should be your first guess) - if you dont turn in your sig within 3 days, you lose. die. burn. ROT! :O
Please, no one else post anything but "good luck" or the sort before the authors have posted their sigs... just to make things that much easier. Thank you.

Let me be the first to say, good luck to you both. Cant wait to see what you'll post :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the girl was drawn by falcoon, i wont link to his site because it does contain some nudity.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go 1m4! If I could vote for you I would

-edited bu owa. fool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isralien said:
During that time we kindly request no one to post anything off topic in the thread until both artists have posted up their sigs.
What are you guys doing, this is a tournament thread no C&C unless it's from the judges.

Best answers
Thanks Gaara.

Again, everybody please read before you post. We kindly ask you not to post in the thread until both sigs have been posted.

Thank you.

*EDIT*

Kairi, I dont know where you went girl... but if you dont manage to post your sig up until midnight tonight eastern... Im afraid were gonna have to DQ you.

And thanks a whole bunch opti, not only did it get rid of this thread for spam your edits made me laugh too :]

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read the rules. It wasn't offtopic, it was about 1m4's sig. Plus I can't even really vote. So it was clearly just showing my support for 1m4. Next time maybe you could have a legit reason for editing our posts.

"During that time we kindly request no one to post anything off topic in the thread until both artists have posted up their sigs."

It clearly reads do no post anything offtopic untill they both post sigs. I wasn't off topic. But when they post their sigs I'll be sure to go offtopic!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Please, no one else post anything but "good luck" or the sort before the authors have posted their sigs... just to make things that much easier. Thank you."

There's my legit reason.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I did say goodluck, I cheered on 1m4. With is not breaking any specific rule.

I may not have said "Good luck" in specifics, but I did cheer him on, and didn't say anything negative or anything off the topic of this thread.

Oh and one other thing. I tried to help someone out with my first post. I said "BTW 1m4, you should say what you used and stuff so you don't get DQ"

clearly seems like a resonable thing to say.

---

Come on Kairi, I'm curious to know what yours looks like!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
No, I did say goodluck, I cheered on 1m4. With is not breaking any specific rule.

I may not have said "Good luck" in specifics, but I did cheer him on, and didn't say anything negative or anything off the topic of this thread.

Oh and one other thing. I tried to help someone out with my first post. I said "BTW 1m4, you should say what you used and stuff so you don't get DQ"

clearly seems like a resonable thing to say.

---

Come on Kairi, I'm curious to know what yours looks like!
Then I apoligize, I thought you were implying you think 1m4 should win before Kairi had poster her sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like she didn't post. So I think this means she has to forfit (however you spell it).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think tomorrow is the last day then it's forfeits

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I'm not allowed to post here I'll give her a PM about this thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you really need to post to tell us that? NOPE.

Best answers
Uh..i'm on vacation, I have no Photoshop here in D.C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom