Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No dont do it!

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I dunt wanna beg no one to make a skin or a model but it would be really cool to see master roshi in the game. Like he can replace piccolo trunks or krillin. and like he could be wearing his regular black outfit. the one that he wore as jackie chung. and as his transformation he could be the buffed up roshi when he did that kame against ape goku in db. Just a suggestion though.

EDIT: SORRY BOUT THIS THEARD DONT RESPONED TO IT

Best answers
I really don't like master roshi but I accidentally press yes.... :(

Best answers
if this is some kinda toned down request thread id suggest you hide it behind some bushes or something because there arent supposed to be any. i dont really see it being anything else.

Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
if this is some kinda toned down request thread id suggest you hide it behind some bushes or something because there arent supposed to be any. i dont really see it being anything else.
You complain a lot... Almost every thread I see you post in it's waaay off topic and saying how you don't think this is in the right forum... This is the Moderators job, leave them alone they will sort things out :)

Best answers
you don't understand. Metro-Tek made a thread for requests. abnyone with a request should post his request in that thread. request threads are not allowed. this forum is to show off your work. not to request models.

it's a sticky by the way. "Final Request Thread"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
I really don't like master roshi but I accidentally press yes.... :(

fixed

and closed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom