Master Cheif Armor

Best answers
Hey, Is there a website where I can buy the same MJOLINR armor that master cheif wears, There is a site where you can buy it special made to fit you but I cant find it. I want to buy some of that armor for paintball and stuff. "The Screen Savers" (now known as "Attack of the Show") on G4TV had the website's owners on there a while ago.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was wondering that too. I heard they were also making the combine suit from Half-life. I'm looking forward for this. =O

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You can't just buy a suit online made to fit you, that takes a custom job, which will cost hundreds of dollars.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks to me like some spraypainted MX gear =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
You can't just buy a suit online made to fit you, that takes a custom job, which will cost hundreds of dollars.
$1500.. nightmarearmor.com had them to buy, they had some "one size fits all" which i doublt it but they had every multiplayer color you could choose from, or get the kit yourself and paint and assemble it(cheaper)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, it's nice and all but I'd rather go buy myself a car. There's no way I'm buying that bull****. I bet it only comes in one size that barely fits anyone. Rip-off for the lose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess these things are aimed towards the people who have more money than they know what to do with, like those people who always buy the latest GPU.

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
$1500.. nightmarearmor.com had them to buy, they had some "one size fits all" which i doublt it but they had every multiplayer color you could choose from, or get the kit yourself and paint and assemble it(cheaper)
How did you find that out? I went to the site and it only about 100 words on a black background.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For that money (Well, almost) I would much rather buy a Sony AIBO ERS-7, which I did, actually.

Aibo sees j00!

Ain't he cute? XD

I doubt one of those Halo suits would really be all that comfortable and sturdy. A good quality armor (not in the sense that is would actually protect you, but in the sense that it isn't made of foam and duct tape) would probably cost you more than $1500, but of course, there's no guarantees that this isn't a rip off either. Wherever there are people who desire something, there are always people who try to abuse that desire.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthough it would be awesome to be in a halo suit, I think the Hazard suit would be 100x better.

Then, of course, I am more of a half-life phreak than a Halo freak

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Allthough it would be awesome to be in a halo suit, I think the Hazard suit would be 100x better.
:yes:

"Have a very, safe, day."

Best answers
It's only a matter of time before there's a live action 'Red Vs Blue'. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom