💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brought to you by the Trusty BOSS group,

In this weeks latest installment, we have the worlds greatest aura modification, The MASTER AURA!

This quality model will encase your player in the BOSS groups amazing aura, this amazing product is only going for £2.99, buy now and get a special offer on my signed t-shirts!

anyways... We are out of stock of this product for the moment, we will have new stocks as soon the our master BIG BOSs has had his sleep and social time, pre-orders are eccepted ^_^

haha... the models real... but free ^_^
will be up in RS in a day or 2 :]

Best answers
ahh, thats the aura u described me:D looks cool, cant wait to play it in game

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like the charge aura cause the power up diamond is shown, and you cant power up while transforming.
i may be wrong.

Best answers
I love it! It's like the other one, but only BETTER!! I like how you combined the electrical diamond shape with the spikes of light erupting from it.

Best answers
naa i really dont like the diamond thing , it looks really bad, im sorry to say this but it is not to my liking

Best answers
I dont like the diamond either...I do like the spikes that come out of it though. I'm guessing they pulsate?

Best answers
Me wants it :D, Gimmie! GIMMIE! *Chews on Shijings feet* Great great aura...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
argh.... look... i might have forgot to say this... its the TURBO model.. not the powerup model, i just took a pic of then im powering up iwth turbo on..lol

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
nice :yes: it looks really great :D

Best answers
THATS a turbo aura....hmm i only have a problem with it cause it would be hard to melee with it on....hard to see me thinks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>>>RELEASE<<<<

thats right! order yours while you can! stock will not last forever! some come with a limited edition signed t-shirt from me! buy now!

>>>GO GO GO<<<

>>>>BUY NOW<<<<

ps: for some reason, any animations dont work... seems they removed the code:S

Best answers
it's really good, but I have one major crit of it. Colors. The aura is always yellow. No matter what character you have, the aura is always yellow. Can you make it so that it has all the colors, so that Frieza, for example, doesn't get stuck with a yellow aura? That would make it even better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, no, mainly because i totally redid this, even with a new .qc file, i didnt even decompile the old aura.mdl to do this... so colours are not an option, only singe colours f00 ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom