Mass Mail Hoax of Dec 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i'm consideringit.. anyone try it yt.. will it do harm to ur system? cuz itz tempting....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm consideringit.. anyone try it yt.. will it do harm to ur system? cuz itz tempting....
You could just wait for the real open beta to start which has more features, and will have less bugs than the build ripped a month and change ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets see. You could get the older version and risk having PC problems, OR you can wait and get the official beta release like the rest of us that has more features.

Best answers
I just find it kinda funny that after going through all this effort to piss off the ESF team, he drops the servers.

Best answers
so anyone know when it will come out?.. or am i jus goin to have to play 1.2 or the beta.. cuz i wanna ply the betta.. does it work? anyone try it yt.. i heard that it worked fine for a few people...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bobmundo, don't worry so much if his leak works for you or not and just chill until the team starts releasing the open beta snapshots.

Best answers
Lets see. You could get the older version and risk having PC problems, OR you can wait and get the official beta release like the rest of us that has more features.
There are no viruses on it, you wont get any pc problems.

Xenon

X
And you know Kurt isn't tracking your **** how?
I agree. Such things aren't meant to be found. If Kurt' wanted to spy on ya, you'd never know it. Just because there isn't anything obviously wrong with your computer, doesn't mean there isn't something there.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you honestly believe Kurt wouldn't tamper with code he knows half of the forum is going to download you are a gullable sod. I'd see it as the oportunity of a lifetime to start chaos in the community.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
?? 3 days and its gone!!

Cant seem to grab hold of the file, Im ****ing pissed off, I've been a Strong fan of ESF since beta, Yeah its probably the best game i've ever played, I've played %99 Of all dbz game, Second best to esf is Tenkaichi 2. but i did love Final bout's Ranking system and RT Damage more.
The ESF Team abandoned us and the only reason their going open source now is so they dont loose population. :\
I cant wait to play this open source version by all means but the last message we recived before this was when the team didnt care about us!!. They stopped making it, Last message was halloween! Thats out of order!
:no:
Anyways, Ill finish this game myself from the open source.. bout time somene gave the team the kick in the balls it needed!!
Thanks Hackers :D... and ohh noesss... viruses lmao!... **cough** Backup plan- Reformating, System restore... Use your brain **cough**
Everything i need is on my spare usb HD!! So i unplug that when i dont use it lol! Couldnt get me if you tried ??
:yes: To Hackers!!! :yes: OPen source :no: Lazy ****s who call themselves the ESF team ??
Thanks

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Nat, what are you talking about? ESF v1.3 is going open beta. And will be released soon. The mails you got were a hoax, not true. The team is still creating v1.3 until IT IS FULLY DONE. Oh, and Nat? Can you create something like ESF? Can you c++? I highly doubt you even can. So don't even dare to call them lazy, they are doing this freely in their free time.

Best answers
Cant seem to grab hold of the file, Im ****ing pissed off, I've been a Strong fan of ESF since beta, Yeah its probably the best game i've ever played, I've played %99 Of all dbz game, Second best to esf is Tenkaichi 2. but i did love Final bout's Ranking system and RT Damage more.
The ESF Team abandoned us and the only reason their going open source now is so they dont loose population. :\
I cant wait to play this open source version by all means but the last message we recived before this was when the team didnt care about us!!. They stopped making it, Last message was halloween! Thats out of order!
Anyways, Ill finish this game myself from the open source.. bout time somene gave the team the kick in the balls it needed!!
Thanks Hackers :D... and ohh noesss... viruses lmao!... **cough** Backup plan- Reformating, System restore... Use your brain **cough**
Everything i need is on my spare usb HD!! So i unplug that when i dont use it lol! Couldnt get me if you tried ??
:yes: To Hackers!!! :yes: OPen source :no: Lazy ****s who call themselves the ESF team ??
Thanks
Yea, they're lazy. They're so lazy that they only made the first few alphas, beta 1.0, beta 1.1, beta 1.2, beta 1.2.1, beta 1.2.2, beta 1.2.3, and working on beta 1.3. God, they're so lazy. I'm lazy, too. Here's a warning (and maybe further later) for me being lazy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks
Lol. Open source?

When?

Where?

It's open beta. That's different, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom