Not open for further replies.
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Grega even is against us? O_O.. (then again, I doubt you are the real Grega).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Kurt stole the forum data, he would have all our passwords. The first thing I did when I saw that MSF stuff was change my password. Dunno if it'll do any good, but it should at least slow him down.

Retired
Best answers
Heh, personally I don't see what the big deal is. Minion released stuff we were going to release later anyways, oh no! Villains they are not personally I think they are just bored. Besides this just comes and goes. After all, I remember the outcasts and I remember wub.

So yeah, congrats on getting the code and beta minions, so what is left? Mess with the forums some more? And when you get bored of that?

If you really want to impress me why don't you take the source code and finish it, or make your own mod.

Sound Artist
Best answers
How dull, wake me up when this kid is done playing around.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sugest all you guys change your passwords

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I sugest all you guys change your passwords

I also suggest the same.

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS

Failure to secure your accounts may result in a ban of said account if a hacker does something unacceptable whilst using your account.
There is a method in place to change your passwords, If you want peace of mind, Utilise it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But..

I dont know if that really helps.
By clicking on that malicious link where gregas hacked acc. posted couldnt there be some keylogger afterwards installed ?

Shouldnt they be safer now before clicking that link. then changing them now with the possibilty in having an logger installed ?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just install a firewall to be sure.

Xenon

X
Maybe I'm being paranoid, but did any of you notice any new processes after visiting that site? I've been there 3 times, just checking it out, and their forums, and I noticed 3 instances of a process I've never seen before running. I think it was called IDrive.exe or IDrv.exe or something, I can't remember. Any of you see that in your process tree?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does it mean nothing? You have a testing version of ESF, so you're more than likely to deal with bugs, glitches, errors, than if you waited until the final build is released to the public. Besides, you never know what's left to be added. The team might have something planned and in development that isn't in the test version you have, but will be in the final version.
It's almost as buggy as 1.2 when it was released.

<_<

Plus, I got free force pit access. It's not like I'm going to steal all of your forum accounts.

If you really want to impress me why don't you take the source code and finish it, or make your own mod.
Minions have the source code and are making their own mod--not based on the source code, mind you. Kurt doesn't really like the ESF code.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Remember, they broke into the Forum Database and made copies of everything. So, they have your passwords right now. Maybe they'll take your account, maybe not, but its always been my oppinion that when someone breaks into your house, steals your tv, lifts your keys, and reads through your diaries.. you don't trust them not to do it again.

So change your passwords, please.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
CM, why are you in minion if I may ask?

Best answers
i havnt read any single part of this forum, but im guessing this is all a bunch of bullsh*t!

stop doing your typical hoaxes and do something constructive...like building from lego! :)

(just for the record i only visited the site and couldnt be bothered clicking on anything cept the link back to your proper forum)

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Kurt was a naughty boy. Why though?

I've changed my password, set my email address to my proper one :), didn't trust the email he sent anyway, the ESF team, I trust that they still want to finish ESF 1.3.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm asking because you also have a Minion Avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom