Mass Mail Hoax of Dec 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fun? OMG! Im going to make sweet gentle love to it. Btw guys.. for a heads up.. hehe, there HAS been a spark in creativity and everything Kurt released is already outdated.. HAHAHAHA! Thats right! The team has been doing a lot of work the past couple days and OMG! Just recently.. I believe we've imiplemented about, 10 different things not in MSF.. lol. its so funny how this happened. Im glad Kurt released the november build, because a lot of changes have already happened to ESF. ESF PWNS YOU KURT! lol, I laugh at your sadnes..
I hope fans would be able to have fun with making custom stuff with these new features too ^_^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fun? OMG! Im going to make sweet gentle love to it. Btw guys.. for a heads up.. hehe, there HAS been a spark in creativity and everything Kurt released is already outdated.. HAHAHAHA! Thats right! The team has been doing a lot of work the past couple days and OMG! Just recently.. I believe we've imiplemented about, 10 different things not in MSF.. lol. its so funny how this happened. Im glad Kurt released the november build, because a lot of changes have already happened to ESF. ESF PWNS YOU KURT! lol, I laugh at your sadnes..
woow just woow this can't be :D

Best answers
oh well just another geek with no social life and allways typinh 0/ who spends all his time trying to hack mods and gets a hard-onn while doing it. To bad it had to be esf this time :'(

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah of course. The commands were made a few days ago and Im going to PWN the hell out of it. And in time I SUPPOSE I could release those commands to you folks so you can play with it :D

Funny, after I showed God Gundam the new effects we got integrated he loaded up his Brolli model and started to PWN effects like crazy. From what I heard :D

So yeah guys, Ill teach you the event commands over time. They're lots of fun. Its somethingyou will NOT find in kurts *** build.. lol. I said ***.

Best answers
I am lucky I came here before I installed Minion Special Forces has I really thought it was real.

Cant wait for the REAL Earth Special Forces 1.3.

Xenon

X
I am lucky I came here before I installed Minion Special Forces has I really thought it was real.

Cant wait for the REAL Earth Special Forces 1.3.
Uhm, you obviously haven't been paying attention. MSF is, indeed, a real build of ESF 1.3. It's just an outdated build (apparently).

Best answers
in the mail cucumba sent, there was this

"Further, there is the chance that MSF may contain altered code that will allow minion to take control of your system, or hijack your steam accounts and steal your steam CD keys. For your own safety, do not run and install this game."

Well, I dont know about you guys, but this is theft and hacking. It is illegal (at least in my country it is). So, if I install the msf version, and they hack my system or steam account, then I can prosecute him. Because it makes him a thief.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently. A big surprise is coming soon and I have to play some catch up *cry* no time to pimp FX like I want.. but instead animations! PWN! but yeah.. MSF = ***
ESF = greatness
wanna play a *** broken version (msf)? Or the real PIMP version(ESF!!!!!!)?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't it would be bad if kurt got hand of my cd-key.. What is he going to do with it anyway? I have proof that I got my copy on my cd-case. Not that I am going to d/l and install this, but just giving a point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right.

so has anyone clicked that link to the "minion special forces" already?
if so, what does it contain? a virus ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, there might be repercussions from this... there's no telling WHAT Kurt will do.

In fact, he might even be in my account, right now. O.O

o/~ bow down to a true pimp *****es

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Still hope Kurt chokes and dies, though.
And I hope DragonDude gets assraped for leaking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think it's your own fault, guys. You all knew what Kurt could do and thought he wouldn't. You should've put more protection on the forum. But now all you can do is ask us NOT to download it. Seems you just got 5.000 more beta testers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol dt stop overeacting xD

it happend, so go on, no need to look back lolz.

Lol kurt! xD hahahaha, its fun to hack forums? lolz rofl looooooooool

damn you must be bored.

Best answers
Heh. Deserves a few of these:

I know someone who will like this:

But in reality, you should take this light-heartedly. Yea, it's kind've serious, especially to the coders of the mod, but at least it won't happen again.
In my opinion something have to be done to avoid this to happen again.

ESF, don?t let this bastard **** with you. Strike back.

you're out of your league... and this is only the start
BASTARD!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You guys do realize now the source has been "released', anyone can make something like ESF. Either way, Kurt leaked a bugged version. Doesn't matter, we all know that the ESF team will make a much better version then the bugged one at the moment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big deal.

Start impressing us when your 'coding team' makes a fun game to play, instead of trying to instill fear.with your childish games.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spoken like a true villan. =p
However, all villans tend to lose at the end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why you wont do it like, the main coder/creater of esf has the base of everything, the whole source... the members have only the clients of the minimum whats required, pretty simpel or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom