Mass Mail Hoax of Dec 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired
Best answers
Please refrain from talking about MSF, the site, the url or anything in that matter. this is the last warning till i have to kill people

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then wait for the OFFICIAL Open Beta to release. But if you want some ripped version that could jack up your hard drive then go figure it out on your own. Stop asking about it and just wait for the official open beta like the rest of the good people here. Thanks.

Best answers
Then wait for the OFFICIAL Open Beta to release. But if you want some ripped version that could jack up your hard drive then go figure it out on your own. Stop asking about it and just wait for the official open beta like the rest of the good people here. Thanks.
alrighty then twist.. take it easy.. i got it... lol.. i know ur not tryn 2 b a ****.. but chill ... yea.. i figured i'll wait.... it seems that its been retarded.. and is gunna b retarded.. imma fait for full release.. which will hopefully be soon

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alrighty then twist.. take it easy.. i got it... lol.. i know ur not tryn 2 b a ****.. but chill ... yea.. i figured i'll wait.... it seems that its been retarded.. and is gunna b retarded.. imma fait for full release.. which will hopefully be soon
The full release is a long way off, and since ESF 1.3 is going open beta, expect it to take longer.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dam, ahh well. I guess I can't wait another year or 2.

-GuZzie
Well, I don't think it will take that much longer. At the most, it might take less than a year, but that depends on the feedback from the community, and what needs to be changed, added, removed, or fixed.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Please, understand, that what you're talking about playing with is stolen property. Property that belongs to this Mod, not to you or the ones who provide it. So if the Staff come across as harsh, its just frustration of the fact that we've been betrayed - not only by Minions - but by the members of the forum that cooperated with them by downloading the stolen Beta.

Still, Bob, watch how you treat the staff of this Forum. Respect is the big thing here, towards all members, and you're post showed none at all. A little humility can go a long way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention the fact that the version released is not only buggy and not meant for playing. But it also runs an extremely high risk of having viruses and other things you don't want in it.

With the open beta like a couple days off you are just doing yourself and everyone else more harm then good by doing anything with it.

Best answers
i wish it was just a couple of days off, can somebody please post a day that we can expect the open beta to be released?

i know you're choosing a method of distribution right now, so it shouldnt take much longer since you already have all the files presumably...

By all means i mean no harm or disrespect, im just curious :]

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wish it was just a couple of days off, can somebody please post a day that we can expect the open beta to be released?

i know you're choosing a method of distribution right now, so it shouldnt take much longer since you already have all the files presumably...

By all means i mean no harm or disrespect, im just curious :]
Today - http://esforces.com/

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I think we can close&unstick this thread by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom