MASS EFFECT 333333333333333! (Dedicated to: Damaera)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm sure it will react the same way like most people do here; mostly it will ignore you, sometimes it will shout back, telling you're a retard.
Unnecessary comment. You could spare some time for yourself and not write such posts who won't contribute anything.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrim is for nerds.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently the report tool isn't working...
Hlev, stop trolling.

*It did work.
~Cucumba

Last edited by a moderator:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive seen the gameplay videos, im gonna get it for sure.

its looks like a gears of war game, and i dont mean that in a bad way lol.

mass effect 1 was kinda like a bad gears clone with a rpg sub-system (and actual story), mass effect 2, emphasized the cover system a little more to further hint at its inspiration.

and now mass effect 3, its graphics and everything is even starting to look like a gears game. with the shaders and colors and whatnot (yeah its on the unreal engine from what i hear). and all the stuff going on in the background, really felt like the scene in gears 2 when you were riding the tank thing with that huge battle going on all around.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mass Effect 1 was as much a clone of Gears as Gears was a clone of Killswitch. To me, the comparison simply isn't there. Mass Effect 2 was a different story, as now you had no choice but to hide behind cover, and weedle away at waves of enemies. Which, you know, was stupid. I thought that was the worst aspect of the game, honestly.

On the bright side, Vanguard is going to be a lot more interesting with that knife tool on Shepherd's arm.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You are going down a path I cannot follow. Come back hleV, come back!!!
I can't believe you quoted Padme, PADME! You had ****load of star wars quotations but you chose Padme's? What about Kreia, ah?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe you quoted Padme, PADME! You had ****load of star wars quotations but you chose Padme's? What about Kreia, ah?
:O

Really didn't know that. I do remember her saying something similar. Now look what you've gone and done, making me say Star Wars quotes without even knowing it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Padme should've been a Jedi. Or a Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom