Masenko,Why dear god

Best answers
This is my little question here......Masenko...What does it does it do other than suck,please i'll like mature responces to my question,and if you have anything you'll like to say about other beams say so,i'd really like some feedback about what beams you like and what ones you dont...

Best answers
ive noticed that what is the deal with it..i mean no big loss though

Best answers
yeah i have noooo idea why they gave the masenko to piccolo. Personally i think the geikietsuron shoulda been used instead, (puts his palms together and shoots a huge ball of ki, its in all the old dbz fighting games for snes, i dunno about budokai)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was in the Series too.
And why is everyone calling it that? I never heard piccolo say that.
Even in the series he says " Makosen ". Oh well.

Best answers
Well Masenko For Piccolo is the only beam attack thay does more than a Ki Beam and they might have not even known it Gohan uses it for well something the only moderate beam attack he has un SSJ.

I say that Masenko should be more stronger realitve with the Kamehameha Wave just few Dmg under its just a diff version of Kamehameha when used for a DAMAGE (Damage im refering to used in a fight to kill) Instead of useing it for the Denshi Jar that Roshi used on Piccolo.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
masenko does good for me, its a quick beam that can pack a small punch:]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is they stopped using the Masenko after they learned better techniques. The only reason it isn't a generic beam is because the named it... it's just another weak technique.

Best answers
Its 'Masenko" or atleast int he English dub it is. I have the last episode of Cell Games and piccoo says "Masenko AHH!!!" not Makosen, and I do agree it sux in the game.

Some servers take it away form Gohan becuz I think there is some wya for it tokill everyone on map or some bug of the other.

Best answers
aahhh that answers some of my questions,but anyway piccolo should get a better beam IMO,

P.S hey magus i had power go out while we were playing it was so funny thats why my sever crashed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should put in gekiretsudan... why not give piccolo another attack even tho he has tons? Seriously? Cause he'll be weaker after they attach the SBC.

And for the retardedly small amount of damage that the masenko does, it still takes practically more percent of your ki bar to charge it than a friggin final flash. It's sooooo damn useless. It's just cool. That's it.

Best answers
admin mod or somthing else takes gohan masenko away (manseko should be more powerfull, like in buu saga when gohan blasts it from the rocks and buu hits it back

Best answers
thats stupid they should just add kamehameha for normal gohan and give him super kame when he goes ssj ya know..ya u know...

Best answers
He only learned kameahmeah in the Hyper Bolic Time Chamber when he trained with Goku.

Best answers
well sort of but he sort of uses it on that planet they landed on before namek when he is in that acid water to propel himself he pulls his hands up like masenko and says kamehamea as one word. This is the sound effect they use in esf for his kame hame ha.

Best answers
I think that piccolo should have many attacks but they should emphaize that he is weaker by making them (weaker)... maybe make some of his attacks go through the block but be weak...dunno just an idea

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picollo's attacks are weak enough as-is.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mister Satan
aahhh that answers some of my questions,but anyway piccolo should get a better beam IMO,

P.S hey magus i had power go out while we were playing it was so funny thats why my sever crashed.
piccolo needs a stronger beam... hmmm.... i actually disagree, i think his SBC is plenty strong, even though its not a beam...

Best answers
I agree the SBC Rocks

Its a dam good attack it packs quite a walop and u can Teleport away after a close range attack

I play cell and its my favorite attack to use for a disstraction or when someone has just started to charge from a distance ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom