Marvel Ultimate Alliance

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Has anyone played this yet?

I just started playing this yesterday and I gotta say, I like it, especially when I can play as Wolvie right off the bat;D

The graphics are good, gameplay is fun, although its kinda easy to get turned around as the camera kinda dont follow u properly somtimes, like if u go around a structure u get to the other side but the thing blocks ur view. Not sure if that explains it but I think that needs to get fixed.

Anyone else?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, it's ok, personally it's basically the same as Xmen Legends but with better graphics and more characters, Im on this one level that I can't get past, I checked gamefaqs and it did not help at all.

Best answers
I don't like it much. Other then the fact that it has a good cast of superheroine's; That still wasn't enough for me to find it enjoyable. The gameplay is simplistically shallow(the story is just as shallow); The graphics are bland. The game gets very repetitive quickly. The camera view, is just completely outdated, in my opinion(I had enough of that in the oldschool GTA titles). Im currently far from being compelled, to finish that game. It's going in the disappointment box, where the other two disappointing gaming titles lie dormant, (Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and Bleach Blade Battlers). For now on, I'll stick to Spider-Man and MVC games, when it comes to anything that has to do with Marvel.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diamond Princess said:
I don't like it much. Other then the fact that it has a good cast of superheroine's; That still wasn't enough for me to find it enjoyable. The gameplay is simplistically shallow(the story is just as shallow); The graphics are bland. The game gets very repetitive quickly. The camera view, is just completely outdated, in my opinion(I had enough of that in the oldschool GTA titles). Im currently far from being compelled, to finish that game. It's going in the disappointment box, where the other two disappointing gaming titles lie dormant, (Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and Bleach Blade Battlers). For now on, I'll stick to Spider-Man and MVC games, when it comes to anything that has to do with Marvel.
I think I am in love. A girl that plays games....

The game is ok. I was made that it is an exact copy of X-men Legends, but they did improve upon it. I play only with my friends.

Best answers
Hmm.. I absolutely loved this game. Simple, Button-mashing, slaughterfest of limitless bad guys. Just the kind of game I like. Mindless killing with super heroes!

Edit: With super powers!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother and I bought it. Personally? I find it fun. Yes the fighting can get repetitive, but it reminds me of city of heroes with less of an rpg feel to it. I do wish the melee was beefed up a bit (for all air attacks to be EXACTLY the same is ridiculous).

And I was PISSED when the Hulk couldn't be included.

But I was just punching and swinging people as Spider man and shooting them as Iron Man. And since the thought of kicking ass as those two makes it hard for me to dislike this game =D

Freaking...Spiderman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't played it, but from all that I've seen, it looks somewhat like one of those million top-down RPGs that don't have much melee beyond holding a mouse button down.

I wasn't too impressed by what I've seen in screenshots and clips, so I definitely won't be getting this.

Best answers
Woohoo! Someone else who likes Deadpool! When I found out you can get him at the start, I immediately took out Captain America and put him in as my main character. He's so cheap. Teleporting and whatnot. Gotta love 'em. XD

Best answers
Diamond Princess said:
The graphics are bland.
Hrmm, I dunno... The render of Galactus looks kinda interesting. Don't like the way they did the design for Galactus, but he still looked pretty good IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom