Marty McFly - For GTA SA...? yeA dont ask lol

Best answers
As you guys know, I was working on a 3D delorean for GTA SA, and I stoped working on it, cause well frankly I'm uninspired for the car... so I left it in the hands of experianced GTA modders to finish it for me...

and I've started making a Marty Mc Fly model

so far I've skinned the face, and I'm just started the body...

crits?

Best answers
looks great,i didn't know you could skin that good.i think his eyes need to be darker and get rid of the "suprised feeling".i'm looking forward to see more :yes: .
EDIT: who is this "marty mc fly ?"

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Marty McFly was a character that Michael J Fox played in the Back to the Future movies.

Looks pretty good so far, looks alot like him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Creepy, very creepy O_O

Good but make his mouth and eyes a teeny weeny bit smaller.

Best answers
His eyes don't slope that way. also brows are wrong, I'd probably do better to give you a drawover, might do it later. Also the bridge of his nose is too wide slightly. Great skinning though, look forward to this one. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Face seems a bit long.. but that might just be without the hair.

My biggest worry would be that his skin is quite pale considering how much he's outside. Also.. i'd worry that this won't fit well in GTA, high quality detailed skins aren't really a standard in GTA, which is more than likely because they would take too long to load with the speed the game sets moving around.

I'd say take out some detail you have, and just use simple colours, darker ones.

But that's just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom