Martial Arts Games...

Best answers
Just at the name implies, im looking for some Martial Arts games. Wheather they be MMOS, fighters, i want to know if you guys have an good ones. PC preferably, ill list the 2 that i know of atm:

9Dragons-Free MA MMO
Kwonho- Free Tekkan like game on Ijji.com (not released yet)

thx m8s

Best answers
well iv played it before, and it looked good buy i kinda got lost on the small quests (like getting the necklece thing for the lady) if you still play give me your IGN and we can hook up once i finish downloading and installing it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played 9Dragons and I thought it was the worser than Knights Online and a copycat to Silkroad. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well iv played it before, and it looked good buy i kinda got lost on the small quests (like getting the necklece thing for the lady) if you still play give me your IGN and we can hook up once i finish downloading and installing it.
IGN nick - "LionHeartX" but make shure you are one of the black clan members(heavenly demon,thief,sacred flower) not white (wu-tang,shaolin,begairs) so we can hook up.
I played 9Dragons and I thought it was the worser than Knights Online and a copycat to Silkroad. :/
Actualy many people say that but only the starter ones you'll see once you reach higherlvls it's a totaly diferent game.Tell me you don't like it once you reached lvl RL1 ( raising light 1 = lvl 49) you can get that lvl in about a week or so.

Best answers
IGN nick - "LionHeartX" but make shure you are one of the black clan members(heavenly demon,thief,sacred flower) not white (wu-tang,shaolin,begairs) so we can hook up.

Cool beans, im also curious, can you learn 2 different styles and keep skills from both? Or can you only have one KF style? (Im wanting to learn Prying Mantis and Drunken Monkey).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool beans, im also curious, can you learn 2 different styles and keep skills from both? Or can you only have one KF style? (Im wanting to learn Prying Mantis and Drunken Monkey).
There is a class in every clan that has all the skills but doesn't specilize in them (like a warior specializez in weapons) that guy has spells/buffs/heals/special weapon atacks everything the other clases have just not good at them as the others are.
PS: pm me your msn/yahoo cuz I g2g now to bed and we'll discuss tomarow maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom