Marth 15-th The End of Facebook

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl This is a Hoax. It was already stated.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't know what they will did, but i know milions of peoples will die without facebook if that will hapen :(

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, it's a hoax? I was hoping it's true, because I said three days ago it was shutting down to these girls I was talking to and they started freaking out and I thought it was hilarious, it was a lie, but when I Saw this I thought "Holy ****, I predicted this!", and was going to go gloat to the girls about it...but..damn.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's OK. But if facebook will end in March, and ESF:F is not released until March, actualy for what will be than my internet?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
" We didn't get the memo about shutting down, so we'll keep working away like always. We aren't going anywhere; we're just getting started."
- Facebook

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I love the part "we're just getting started". There are ******* dumbs. The whole FB is ****ed up, and the most is the chat! Anyway thay have a reason for closing the FB. They are recruits!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt FB is being closed any time soon, however much I may wish it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt FB is being closed any time soon, however much I may wish it.
Agreed. That is a waste of time. And i am sad to own an account :(

Dont drink alcohol kids. Youll end up making a facebook account >.<

And no i have no recollection of it. Just the login info that was saved on my computer <.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think getting drunk enough to make a Facebook account qualifies as a symptom of alcoholism. The first step is admitting you have a problem, Grega...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Facebook is going to be here awhile, so get comfortable. It's not as gay as some of you make it out to be and it's changed a lot the ways communication-based services work, for better and for worse. Stupid people use computers but we all still love them, so stupid people using FB does not make it stupid.

At least it's not Mypsace.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stupid people use computers but we all still love them, so stupid people using FB does not make it stupid.
Is "writing gibberish" a symptom of Facebook usage? Because that sentence makes about as much sense as a velociraptor ruffling its feathers against a six foot birch-tree. No, strike that, make it a seven foot birch-tree.

At least it's not Mypsace.
I'll pretend you wrote that right, simultaneously as I will pretend you're not a native English speaker, so that I won't have the urge to sneer at you. Myspace was never more essential to people's social life than mayonnaise is essential to fries (unless you live in Holland, in which case, **** you - that's disgusting), and as such makes a terrible comparison. I would rather have Myspace be at the peak of its popularity than have Facebook slowly become a small information-based superpower.

It's three AM and your signature makes me slightly annoyed every time I see it. I apologise in advance for my snarly attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom