*** Marraige?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(Sorry if I miss-spelled title =/)

Do you think that *** marraige is acceptable? I, personally, don't. A marraige is the union of a man and a woman. There are just to many complications anyways, name change for one. I'm also against *** adoption, what will that to do the child when he walks into... their... stuff, or just the general fact that they have no mother and two fathers. What do you think about this (*** marraige/addoption)?

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
*** marridge I dont really have a problem with, I dont see why 2 *** people cant get married if they want.. but *** adoption is another matter.... I just dont that its a normal enviroment for a child to grow up in, but saying that *** people have raised children before and they were perfectly normal, just goes against my grain a little.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
As long as you aren't *** and offended and don't have two dads or two moms then it shouldn't be a problem for you now should it? :p

Best answers
First of all, the Catholic Church would probably sooner host an annual festival honoring Satan than support *** marriage. Next, if ***s were meant to marry and pursue relationships together, then they would be able to have kids. The fact that it's biologically impossible for two *** people to have kids, with no female involvment at all, tells us all we need to know. Also, if being *** were in any way "normal" then we would see it occur naturally in animals. Since it doesn't, we then can reason that being *** is something humans, in their typical abnormal way, fabricated. The fact that humans' ways defy nature has already caused a lot of damage. In a society of all *** people, the human race would fail. Makes you wonder, maybe no species was MEANT to evolve as much of we have. Anyhow, not sure why I bothered to write all this. It's just weird when you wonder about stuff like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as i have nothing to do with it, people can do what they want. The whole adoption thing is kind of sketchy. You could ruin a kids social life early on.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why can't people be open minded, we're living in the 21st century and people are still against *** marriages. Let's stop living in a backwater society and allow it, oh wait, Canada already did. I say it's a key step in terms of human rights and equality. I mean, I don't see why people have the need to be homophobic, I mean if they're ***, why would they want to hit on you, exactly, I think everyone needs to just shutup, grow up, and accept the fact that the times are a changing.

Best answers
Yeah, and the human race grows one step closer to wiping itself out with every inch of the way. Go us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, have you seen that movie... umm... 'Last man on Earth' or something where most of the men on earth died and women ruled it, but you eventually found out Lesbians made a bomb that wiped out the men, think of that in reverse :)'() no women... and the world ruled by... ***s.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personaly haev no problem with same-sex marrige. be it woman woman or man man. like many people say, what you do in the privacy of your own home is your own buisness.

i do disagree with these dumb *** pride parades. "look at me im ***". its like having a straight parade. its just rediculous. i dont see why so many people are "out" and telling everyone of their sexual preferance. no one cares, just find a person you can "be with" and thats that. its no one elses buisness.

the adoption thing is a touchy subject.
its that whole, nature vs nurture debate
i think its a bit of both, and the -chance- that a person will turn out *** if they have *** parents is probably slightly higher in my opinion. but you know, who are we to say thats wrong?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fryd4good said:
Yeah, and the human race grows one step closer to wiping itself out with every inch of the way. Go us.
LMAO! There are enough explosives in the world to kill us 10 times over, and you're saying that same sex marriages will be the end of mankind!! HAHAHA!

Got any theories to back this up, or just some close minded gibberish.

Best answers
I think same sex marriages are fine. Who are we to keep two people that are in love apart? And they have a right to raising their own children and having a family. It shouldn't be frowned upon, it should be welcomed in all society's. If your happy being with someone of the same sex, who are we to prevent you from having a good life? It's whatever you decide.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have always looked at marriage as a ceremony to bond two people who are in love together forever. I don't see why that should exclude ***s.

Love has nothing to do with having children. That's just procreation. Although procreation is important, I think we have enough people on this planet.

I have nothing against ***s, or any activities they wish to partake in. They are human beings just as I am, and therefore I will respect their wishes to live their life any way they choose.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
As long as i have nothing to do with it, people can do what they want. The whole adoption thing is kind of sketchy. You could ruin a kids social life early on.
True, imagine all the kids picking on another because he has two fathers or two mothers, damnit, imagine the kid in high school.

Personally, I don't believe that homosexuality is a natural thing, but what people do is up to them and them alone, and I could care less if someone is *** or not.

As for *** marriages, let them have it. And for ***s adopting, I'd rather not see that but if there is evidence that a kid will grow up naturally and not have a messed up mind or life than let ***s adopt too.

And one more thing, There was evidence that some Monkeys were *** and lesbian. I saw it on tv, but it was some time ago.

Best answers
fryd4good said:
Also, if being *** were in any way "normal" then we would see it occur naturally in animals.
That's actually not completely true. Many animals (dogs for one species) have *** relations. Hell, my male dog gets mounted all the time by other male dogs. But I don't want my dog to start mounting other male dogs so I get them off. As for humans, as I stated before, I respect all *** relations.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First, they aren't getting married. Its called a civil union. I'm straight as an arrow and grimace at homosexual inuendo but what people want is there own decision. When two people of the same sex join in civil union they gain rights that they wouldn't normally have such as being able to see the other person in the hospital er room if something was to happen. Things like insureance as well can then be shared. I don't think same sex couples desire to be married as much as want those priviliges that we take for granted. Hate against people just because there hormones got a little wierded out at birth is like wanting to beat up someone for being mentally handycapped or blind. Point being they have rights just like the rest of us and I feel that they are entitled to happyness just as much as anyone else. Once you open your eyes you don't even look at people by what sex they are.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personaly, I couldnt care less if ***s wanted to get married, its there choice. But, im really against ***s adopting kids. The kids would get picked on so much in school and in life in general. Imagine if the kid that two *** parents adapted, wanted to get married. Dont ya think itd be a little wierd explaining to your soon to be wife that your parents are both guys? And as for the children turning out normal, hell, people that get picked on can turn out normal, and being picked on is definitly going to happen without a doubt if the kids parents are both guys.

Best answers
Ignorant people make me sick.

fryd4good, by following your logic, people who have had the snip, or are on pills to make them non-fertile, should, since for them it's "biologically impossible...to have kids" not be allowed into a relationship.

fryd4good, we also see dolphins engaging in gang rape. Does this mean we should? Dogs often savage children for no reason at all. Does that make it normal? I'd rather not model myself on animals, if it's all the same to you.

As for being picked on as kids, let's face it, how is that any different to being any other kind of kid? Of course, if bigoted people didn't teach their children bigoted attitudes, then it wouldn't be a problem would it.

Personally, I've got nothing against american people, but I bloody hate The American People.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, in Canada, it is no longer a common law marriage, ***s and lesbians are now allowed for legal same sex marriages. Although it is being tried to be struck down, at the time being, same sex marriages are in.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fryd4good said:
First of all, the Catholic Church would probably sooner host an annual festival honoring Satan than support *** marriage. Next, if ***s were meant to marry and pursue relationships together, then they would be able to have kids. The fact that it's biologically impossible for two *** people to have kids, with no female involvment at all, tells us all we need to know. Also, if being *** were in any way "normal" then we would see it occur naturally in animals. Since it doesn't, we then can reason that being *** is something humans, in their typical abnormal way, fabricated. The fact that humans' ways defy nature has already caused a lot of damage. In a society of all *** people, the human race would fail. Makes you wonder, maybe no species was MEANT to evolve as much of we have. Anyhow, not sure why I bothered to write all this. It's just weird when you wonder about stuff like that.
Fortunately for us, the Catholic church has been revealed as, over the past few hundred years, as a thoroughly corrupt institution--from their policy and inaction during World War II, and more specifically their inaction to punish priests they knew were molesting children. Only when the public learned so many priests were doing it (relatively) and that the Church had done nothing except move them around, did the church do anything.

Not many people know this, but it is possible to create a baby from two female or two male reproductive cells, using modern gene extraction methods. It's prohibitely expensive, and you still need a surrogate mother to have the baby. (But it won't be hers, at all.) This has been done before, I believe seven or eight times, successfully.

Anyway, homosexuality is prevalent in nature--almost any species you can name, has had known cases of homosexuality. While it goes against human nature--(that is, the need for self preservation--passing on your genes to the next generation), it is still common in Humans, and almost every species.

They're entitled to their love, and entitled to their marriage.. You don't have to see them doing anything, except holding hands or kissing in public, which most don't do. Even if you do see that, you should have the maturity not to freak out, considering I doubt you would if you saw two women, rather then men, doing it.

Many people are biased in this matter--It's okay for two women (Well, more okay then two men) to do it, but the reverse isn't true. Men get turned on by lesbians, and repulsed by homosexual men. I find this contradiction to be amusing, anyway..

To sum up:
-People have a right to "the pursuit of happiness" to a certain degree.. and since samesex marriage hurts no one, and makes 10% of the population happy, who is anybody to interfere?
-Homosexuality isn't something new, contrary to many people's beliefs--Bisexuality and homosexuality were always present in the same amount as today, people were never open about it, because of ignorant people being filled with hatred by their families/religions/etc.
-You don't have to condone it, just tolerate it. Nobody is passing around flyers and saying "BE A HOMOSEXUAL! IT'S BETTER!" unlike the evangelists who go around trying to convert people. *cough*
-Doesn't hurt anyone, just makes some people happy. If you're too intolerant to handle it, then quite frankly.. you should analyze what kind of person you really are--especially if you're turned on by "Woman on Woman Action." :rolleyes:

P.S.: I find it offensive that the word "g a y" is filtered out by the system. Words like ASS are allowed in, but not "g a y"? I understand the "f a..etc" word being censored, but why the other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom