marios goku

Best answers
i started doing marios goku today just the head atm, im not going for the tradtional dbz style, im trying to add real features to this skin, like cheek bones real eyes etc. so if your going to crit me and say those eyes arent right dont even post. ;D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skin looks good, not too sure about the model itself though. Like the way the skin and hair is shaded.

Best answers
hehe, I don't know your actual work but I'm guessing you'er way better then that and just are tyring to fool the ppl :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Pretty kick ass dude..but those eyes... :)p)

looks awesome, can't wait to see the thing when its bad-ass-ified.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
it looks creepy... doenst reminds me to goku at all -_-
if it woulltn be a goku, i guess the skin were good... but imo its not the right way to skin a dbz model.

[EDIT] well, guess ill just wait to see the rest of the skin ... perhaps a nice style will come out of that. ;)

Best answers
I guess you guys dont know how to read.
im not going for the tradtional dbz style, im trying to add real features to this skin, like cheek bones real eyes etc. so if your going to crit me and say those eyes arent right dont even post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesnt look as goku! "The Hair got a simple skin to me...." there is everything like u making a New Human wich use many gel (the thingy wich making the hair together and u can make the hairs up) And set his hair up!
"U can skin humans very well..." But try to get a way to abit cartoonish way....Its like u draw a Goku (what ever like anime) and the u want to got it in real! Ur skin is to dark on the places like mouth area"...and your eyes show us like they will go out!"
But hey ^^ I think u can Change it!
9/10 for a Human skin.
But its A Goku and hes from an anime..So i cant believe that he´s a Human of our World...3/10 Im sorry!

Better dont try to make a Real skin like real Human...Most ppl cant Really crit about it...and it would become famous!

Best answers
looks great man! i love how its turning out, great job on it so far, i like how you have done the shading so far :D, good job, i cant wait to see more.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i can assume is that hes only started the basic placement of things, judging from past work ive seen of his, in that capacity its about as good as it could be, ill wait til later when you start detailing it a bit more fore' i say much else,

and btw tryforce,.... i dont mean this as an insult, but im going to say as nicely as i can what everyone else is thinking (and i do mean everyone), its obvious that english is not your first language, but please learn to write it better, we have to read your posts about 3 times over just to figure out what your trying to say

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
TCiccarelli said:
I guess you guys dont know how to read.
i know that your not going for the traditional style. but imo this style doesnt fir a goku. thats why i said ill wait to see the rest of the skin to give further comments.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This Goku does not look like Goku! It does not have a realistic Skinn however really... Those awaits sees so out as if it with gel is full-plugged! And the mouth sees out as if it a giant large folds has... angebrannt ist!Das resembles there under the eyes. And even if you say which we nothing to the eyes to write are write I it defy-that-defying that those to see out as if it rauskommen. As is the case for a frog.
say to you... can very good human Skinns make however if you this Model in realistic diagram will make now, it famous will not become. it will be better if you it in more kartoonischer kind makes, because many people cannot a realistic goku imagine and him good criticisms bring naja all the same your thing! 9/10 for the human one skinn, but from mine I would give myself you only 3/10... because it my conception do not develop!

@Nuttzy:
Thanks,But i know that my english sucks..Thanks for your public

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if i can't critisize on the things like the eyes and hair i got one thing to say.

Its ugly, i hate it, and its raping DBZ, sorry. :(

Best answers
For crit, more definition or shadows around the mouth, such as under the nose, a little darker for shadow purposes. I can see a real person coming out of it, nice skin, most favorable one i've seen on the forums since i came back haha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u want to realisize it....make the mouth lips red!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the first message of TCiccarelli! He say that he want to make a real skin!

Best answers
lol ok well im not posting **** on here for u ******s just for saying some dumb ****, lol thats why half the people left this community, I can understand some of the critz but this one just pisses me off.
Well if i can't critisize on the things like the eyes and hair i got one thing to say.

Its ugly, i hate it, and its raping DBZ, sorry.
Peace

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This reminds me of the Goku, Darksun once drew. It needs a few improvements here and there, but it looks okay. Try to remove the line under the lips, and make the upperlip thinner.

Best answers
hmmm im actually kinda liking it because its coming out unique, if you can smooth the colors out its gonna be great
btw how are the maps treating you? did you have to remap it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom