Mario64 in 20 mins

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your speed demo list isnt complete :p i have also seen a speed game of Half Life (46 minutes if im right) and somewhere there is a half life 2 speed game of...2:30 hours?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zomg... this freak is lame and he shurly is bored x_x

i always play a game like in 10-45 hours... or maybe more.. then i have my fun in it--- but whut they r doing is just boredom... but its amazing... you see how you can use usefull every way :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i used to jump off the princess slide, the penguin slide as well, shaves off so many seconds

as for the catching the bunny, i was like " O_O " that **** took me like 10 minutes lol

HOW THE **** DID HE GET PAST THE 70 stars area like that O_O, and that music that kept ascending in chromatic scale as he went backwards up the stairs; that is all new to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
lol, i used to jump off the princess slide, the penguin slide as well, shaves off so many seconds

as for the catching the bunny, i was like " O_O " that **** took me like 10 minutes lol

HOW THE **** DID HE GET PAST THE 70 stars area like that O_O, and that music that kept ascending in chromatic scale as he went backwards up the stairs; that is all new to me

for me too O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beat Ocarina of Time in 2 hours if anyone cares... :/

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Sure you did :rolleyes:. I'm telling you right now that's impossible, and nobody is going to believe you.

That mario video was insane, that guy sure knew what he was doing and had everything timed so perfectly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Mmmhmm.

The Half-Life and Half-Life 2 videos are even more impressive imo. They use a lot of exploits but it's so interesting to see the game get picked apart.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
your speed demo list isnt complete :p i have also seen a speed game of Half Life (46 minutes if im right) and somewhere there is a half life 2 speed game of...2:30 hours?
Those are both on that website.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Sure you did :rolleyes:. I'm telling you right now that's impossible, and nobody is going to believe you.

That mario video was insane, that guy sure knew what he was doing and had everything timed so perfectly.
I did, Its really not that hard, just dont get any skultula's, or any of the other special crap. Getting the Biggoron's Knife takes a while, so you just skip it

Best answers
The unskippable text in OoT would take up a good chunk of those 2 hours. Let's pretend you knew the dungeons inside out, it would still take a good 15-20 mins for the first ones, and 30 mins for most of the Temples. Then there's all the time it takes running about from place to place.

Have any of you checked out the Morrowind in 15 mins video? Considering that game is meant to have well over 100+ hours of content I find that pretty impressive :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
I did, Its really not that hard, just dont get any skultula's, or any of the other special crap. Getting the Biggoron's Knife takes a while, so you just skip it
There's a video on that website of a guy who could "almost" do it under 5. And you're trying to tell us, that while he couldn't do it under 5 hours, you did it in 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
There's a video on that website of a guy who could "almost" do it under 5. And you're trying to tell us, that while he couldn't do it under 5 hours, you did it in 2.
yup, Im not lieing. My friend was over and we did it together. Maybe it was 3 hours. I did it back when I had the game like 3 years ago. But I did it insanley fast. I know it wasnt 5 hours. Ive beaten it like 15 times.

Best answers
Lies! Lies and hacks!
That mario video was insane! Never thought it was possible.....then again i never knew about them freaky exploits either...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
yup, Im not lieing. My friend was over and we did it together. Maybe it was 3 hours. I did it back when I had the game like 3 years ago. But I did it insanley fast. I know it wasnt 5 hours. Ive beaten it like 15 times.
I'm not saying you're lying, I just don't believe you. Not until you prove it :rolleyes:

Another 'OMG' worthy run was the MGS3 run done in 01:37:22...with 0 alerts and 0 kills...on the highest difficulty...with the best achievable ranking.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, still regardless of skill, in the dungeons, you have to get the keys required..and...stuff..2 hours...is just insane, (I like typing ... alot)

The water temple alone takes an hour if you know what you're doing XD

Anyways, some of those time attacks are insane.

You guys do know that old Mario 3 one was a hoax, right? ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler is definately lying. I believe in innocent until proven guilty...but thats just a blatant lie right there. :S

On topic - Wow...such big exploits used there. sheesh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought the minimum time to go through oot was like 24 hours, i dont remember though, maybe that was to acquire everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom