Mario Kart Wii (Discussion and Friend Codes)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see what the big deal around the game is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My opinion is that Mario Kart Wii is in many ways more superior to the Mario Kart 64. Even though the game got a decent score, it still doesn't amount as much as the 64 version did, because all of the memories it brings back. Mario Kart 64 was that game that everyone played, no matter what age, or gender, you couldn't pass up a match of Mario Kart 64. I just remember back when I was about six or seven years old, and at various sleep overs and parties, we would always break out the 64 and pop in the Mario Kart. At that moment the atmosphere of the room changed, as me, my brothers, and my fellow companions had our own controllers, and we had fun and joy as we raced through each cup. But anyways, I think that it looks similar to Double Dash, and it has undoubtedly improved since the last installment.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am a slowly changing Nintendo fanboy, this type of semi-trash no longer entertains me.

Double dashs' where it's at.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not that interested in Mario Kart in general, and especially not Mario Kart Wii specifically.

The online is apparently superb, but I don't really care.

I prefer racers like F-Zero GX.

Make that online and it's an instant buy for me.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You can add me if you wish:
4296-3148-6929

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got it too! Instead of my friend code (which I don't know), I'll leave you all my phone number :)!

Bikes seem a little better than Karts on straight maps but karts have the edge on bendy ones. Anyone else agree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom