Marie - A drawing from White Knight

Best answers

Princess Marie le Blanca, the daughter of the Phoenix that "dropped from history", and the granddaughter of the mighty White Knight, the Phoenix king.

She's in her human form which explains the lack of wings (I will scan the version of her with her wings later, although it's done in a different art style) and golden skin. I intentionally drew her head a bit large for the body, and made her body really skinny to try out an anime based style.

I will post the Phoenix (or "normal") version of Marie, and possibly even the really anime-styled one (i.e. big eyes, big head, and overall child-like appearance) later.

So, crits, comments and all that stuff is welcome. You can even get mad at me for not coloring it properly before I scanned it or that I used my school paper. Lol.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm pretty nice, good job, here's a few crits though:
if i was you i'd have made her hips a little wider and rounder, and the leg closest is a little thin... I think, maybe her neck is a little long... and maybe you should've tried to put a few more folds in her trousers.... The colouring looks a little rushed, but its ok, i dont think the highlights on her breasts look right, and her cheeks are a little too red and you should've coloured them a little higher up...

But i think its a pretty decent drawing, i like it, you should post more of your work on the forums, and draw more, cuz u got a lot of potential :D

Best answers
drawing is nice and the coloring is prety good 2 :D good job

Best answers
Marie Le Blanca? White Knight? is this some new anime or a fanfic or something?
BTW really good! hips yeah are too small, but its otherwise proportioned well.

Best answers
I think her hips are supposed to be small.

Chris, White Knight ish Vee's story.

Nice job BTW.

Best answers
???

still confused- maybe a link to the site or something would help (if there is one)?

Best answers
There's no link yet. It's a work in progress. ;/ I plan on putting it up on my website (coming soon... well... maybe) when it's done, though.

I'm glad you guys liked her ^_^

Best answers
The reason this caught my eye was because I have a kid nicknamed "White Knight" at my school, and so yeah.
No, no KKK involvement implied.
Can't wait to see her phoenix form and your story! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom