March of the Penguins: Quite possibly the stupidest idea ever?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now bear with me folks... the movie 'March of the Penguins' is one of THEE most stupidest sounding movies ever <_<

I mean christ, a bunch of penguins walking around for an hour and thirty minutes? Share your thoughts about it

Best answers
YES! That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. THe second most dumbesst movie would probably be the polar express<_< a movie about a bunch of kids riding a stupid train to the north pole. That's the whole movie. WTF!!!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Please tell me you looked a little further than the name? It's a documentary for gods' sake! It details the trials and tribulations - the razor edge life - of a certain breed of penguin. These creatures are either walking, eating or dying - they literally have no rest time.

It's education. Those who want explosions can watch the Fantastic Four and kill off another hundred brain cells.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I sitll think Max Keeble looked worst than this. I wonder why a documentary is being played in theatres though..I understand maybe in IMAX or something...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love penguins, they are sooo cute. :D

But I'm not gonna spend that much time in a theater to watch such a movie, no, I rather sit at home, looking at animal planet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wins the 'boring movie evar' award.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Engar said:
Please tell me you looked a little further than the name? It's a documentary for gods' sake! It details the trials and tribulations - the razor edge life - of a certain breed of penguin. These creatures are either walking, eating or dying - they literally have no rest time.

It's education. Those who want explosions can watch the Fantastic Four and kill off another hundred brain cells.
thats true, but they should sell it on vhs/dvd/psp. I quite dont think its meant for theatres :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey some people like documetary films. Farenheit 9/11 did pretty well, right?

Although personally this is what I use the discovery channel for. I'm sure hardcore penguin enthusiasts will go see it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love documentary movies. i think ive still got micheal palin's series =]

ill check it out asap

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Although personally this is what I use the discovery channel for.
My sentiments exactly. Now see, if this were going to be a sunday night special, I MIGHT be tempted to watch it. But I aint payin 8 bucks to go into a theater where some kid has spilled their coke on the floor or dropped candy in their seats, getting it all over my shoes and ass, just so I can see something educational....

Best answers
I would love to watch it!!!!!!!!!I have never heard of it though.Well that is why i know how to search.

Best answers
I think their target audience maybe children... and some strange teenagers... But People whol liek doc...(i cant spell it) films might go see it ... Awell and its notlike were being forced to go and watch it and were not ganna loose a profit in the box office...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom