Marble Hornets!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hey guys, I'm sure a lot of people here are familiar with Slenderman and whatnot, and have probably seen Marble Hornets, which pretty much helped facilitate the mass popularization of the character. I've been watching it since it was started a few years ago and just recently got back into it watching Season 3. The acting can be a bit...meh sometimes, but a few characters really make up for it (especially Tim)

Basically, our Protagonist, Jay, is given some tapes from his friend Alex, who was shooting a terrible student film called "Marble Hornets". He sees creepy things in the video, and Alex acting weird because of it. All is well until our protagonist starts to experience similar things that his friend Alex was going through...

Between each entry, Jay would tweet about his current situation, and would start getting cryptic video responses from a user named "totheark". I've got a link that puts all the tweets and totheark responses in order so you won't have to do much searching around.

http://www.vortmax.org/marble_hornets.html

The links for the other season are at the bottom of the above website.

Other links:

Official Marble Hornets Youtube Channel

Marble Hornets Twitter

totheark's youtube page.

Marble Hornets Wiki (this is VERY useful for the totheark responses, as they have a lot of messages in code and what not. It's not necessary to understand the series, but adds another level to it. The wiki has all the entries decoded for you.

Remember! If you are new to the series, Go through the entries, tweets, and totheark responses in order, use that first link!

Use this thread to talk about new episodes, or discuss old ones and the mythos of the series. If you are going to discuss revelations from later on in the series, Please use spoiler tags!!

Have fun sleeping!

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I've seen all of it, I'm still interested enough to do it all over again.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Even though I've seen all of it, I'm still interested enough to do it all over again.
I just marathon'd the whole series with my girlfriend to get her into it, and it made me wish I didn't watch it when it started. It's so much better when you can just view them back to back to back to back, since new posts can be few and far between sometimes. It's much better to watch when the previous entries are "fresh".

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man..... This series freaked me out a bit in some of the episodes. The scariest to me was...

When he went into the apartment the 2nd time and the guy with the doll mask was there.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Oh man..... This series freaked me out a bit in some of the episodes. The scariest to me was...

When he went into the apartment the 2nd time and the guy with the doll mask was there.
That was actually the part that got me officially hooked on the series! It was really unsettling and I loved it. Also some of totheark's videos are kind of a bad idea to watch before bedtime.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the first few episodes. I think I'll catch back up. Guess working night shifts will be the best time to be scared pantless.

Creepypasta too good.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Also if anyone is caught up, the latest entry (65) is amazing.

Tim can actually act, I like that dude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Started watching because of this thread. I love it so far. This is art-horror at it's finest.

I love totheark's responses the best. So chilling.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's not that scary..
Not many horror flicks are scary to me, but I just like the chilling vibe for the series and the story overall.

It's a hit or miss thing for people I've noticed, you either like it or you don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom