maps

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Need for infomation to help you , what does it say when you try to play on it ? Are you missing a valid wad file for this map ?.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Geeze do you think we're mind readers? Give us more info ;_;

Best answers
ok when i click on he jsut turns off then it say nfrezia not found then i have to go bak on

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It can't find a .wad file? Is that what it says? If that's the case, then you need to get the .wad file from somewhere. It should've come with the map when you downloaded it, but if you got it off a server, .wad files aren't automatically downloaded. Contact the author if you can't find the .wad file, or ask someone for it.

Including textures isn't difficult, I don't know why mappers don't do it. -_-

P.S: Why the heck is èmbed filtered as a swear word? (Sorry for breaking a filter word, but there's no other way to type it!)

It has been left as a swear as a precaution for now due to a recent incident. ~Pain

Best answers
Yeah he is probably missing the .wad file. Which means that he installed the other stuff. Don't put the .wad file in any folder in the esf folder. Just go to the esf folder and stick it in there, dont click on any folders that are in the esf folder for the .wad's. hope that makes sense.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it say it can't open "filename".wad ? if so do a google search for that wad (did that once for a wad file). What's the filename of that wad though ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom