MAPS not working

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i just download the kai planet map and gokus house and Dr geros lab placed it were in needed to go but when i hit start it just stop loading and returns to the main menu screen WHY????

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
In Advanced option turn off 24-bits textures (open gl only) then maps will work

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmmm still dident work

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

anybody

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

somebody plz help i cant continue my movie without the maps

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you get back to the main menu. Open the console and copy paste its contents in here. Could be a hint in there.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When you will get back to the main menu open the console (press ~) and copy the text in it here.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Host_Error: PF_precache_model_I: Model 'sprites/scatterbeamtrail.spr' failed to precache because the item count is over the 512 limit.
Reduce the number of brush models and/or regular models in the map to correct this

idk why it says that i got the map from filefront

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh, that's easy. The game loads to many models, and they are over the 512 MB limit. If you have ECX, delete some characters that you dont use or want and everything should be OK.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meaning you added to many new characters to ECX.

Delete a few character AMXX files.

And i mean JUST the AMXX files with teh character names. Nothing else.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If its the same error that means you are still over the limit.

ECX does allow you to add charactrs but there is a limit to what the 1.2.3 version of the gam,e modified with AMXX can handle.

And taht limit is 512. That means ALL player characters and all for their forms, along with all map models, all aura models, all transformation effect models must add ut to a number less than 512.

If you still got that error you still have to many models that need to be loaded into the game. And the only thing you can do is remove characters from the game untill you get below that limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom