Best answers
Will there be any new esf maps in the esf 1.1 or do i have to contine downloading them from redsaiyan where i find they crash on me.

Best answers
the only new map ine the 1.1 release is esf_guru,others you might have to look for(except official maps,of course)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im just gonna add a question kind of the same topic so here goes. When Beta 1.1 is installed will it erase over all the maps people have downloaded?

Best answers
if there are edits on some maps the yes,other then that all other maps stay intact

Best answers
Originally posted by !XxShAdOwxX!
Im just gonna add a question kind of the same topic so here goes. When Beta 1.1 is installed will it erase over all the maps people have downloaded?
Maps will not be deleted if you install the 1.1 patch. A few maps will be updated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even so if u really wanted all ur old maps that badly just save ur map folder

Best answers
Seeing as their have been many good maps made by "unofficial" mappers, what does everyone think about making an official map submission? You could submit your map to be included as an official map in Beta 1.1. I think this is a good idea and something that should be considered.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
yeah, that would be cool ^^ it were kinda like a push for the mappers to make really good/even better maps then they currently do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was gonna release my update for my map when 1.1 comes out but then my old map won't be deleted so they won't redownload or whatever and get my new version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom