Mapps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For HL2 can only make a big model thing in Lets say some 3dm program and turn it into a map somehow?

That would make it easy ... lol

SRY if this has been asked.

Best answers
I highly doubt it, I've been wondering the same thing for a long time now, but it doesn't seem possible. You can probably make the map out 3d models, by putting it in as an entity, but you kinda walk through it, the concept might be different for hl2 maps. I heard that you can add physics to model entities.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont have to walk through the model as long you make the hit boxes, but you nead to make a lot of hit boxes to make it a good level.
zeq2 has done that, the namek is now 4x bas big as cell_terra.(biggest level ever made in q3a)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can create a big model and use it as a map. However it would require, 1 - A lot of invisible brushes that make the map solid. 2 - A custom boundingbox, wich has the exact same shape as the model. Both are a lot of work, and take a lot of time.

Best answers
you would have to import it into an apporate map maker because there would be no way to identify entities and what not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom