Mapping?

Best answers
Grega...........................ive already been there im mentally cahlenged ok. I can't do most things by reading only by watching ok im sorry greaga for making you do that but ive read it all im just a retard....:'(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basslover722 said:
Grega...........................ive already been there im mentally cahlenged ok. I can't do most things by reading only by watching ok im sorry greaga for making you do that but ive read it all im just a retard....:'(
I said i just had to do it ^^

No need to be sorry ^^

Best answers
Yeah Donnireisk i do hav it set up but i recently had my computer reset(like re-installing windows) but i need to redo the game configurations and stuff but hmmm.............................like i am able to make blocks but i can't seem to make textures. I just so confused @.@

Best answers
Well I just use the block tool the white box on side of screen and then i want to add some texture to it but i don't know how like ive tried allsorts of ways ive tried clicking and pasting i don't know what to do. Hmmmmm.........................................ya know maybe sprite would be easier to make.

Best answers
When you make a brush there will appear a white line the 2D views. Select your texture want the brush to have and then right click inside the white lines and it sais "Create object", click on that, and there you go.

Best answers
Hmm that might just work all along. 1. problem.........i don't have hammer with me cause im using diffrent computers right now and im at my dads office so don't close the thread but i won't be able to try for a while. <big><b> OPEN!

Best answers
I would just like to say that im sorry for your trouble guys and stuff but i have to decided to become a spriter it seems a whole lot easier from the tutorial i read but maybe if you guys ever need a sprite or something for your maps you could always count on me but i need to get more Expericenced before you shoot out requests. Bye -closed-

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basslover722 said:
I would just like to say that im sorry for your trouble guys and stuff but i have to decided to become a spriter it seems a whole lot easier from the tutorial i read but maybe if you guys ever need a sprite or something for your maps you could always count on me but i need to get more Expericenced before you shoot out requests. Bye -closed-
Making sprites isn't easy, I've tried my hand at it and I have to say it's pretty difficult, especially if you lack in artistic ability (like I do).

Good luck!

Best answers
Nope Mc im the master when it comes to artistic ability. ;) Im so good at it. My goal is to make sprites like the games and the shows. Wait IM not gonna give up this easily i will try to make them if only hmm i had hammer on this computer at my dads and stuff. Ohh yeah hey guys when i tried doing game configs. i couldn't quite find all the places i needed to open them to. LIke it was a bit confusing.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basslover722 said:
Nope Mc im the master when it comes to artistic ability. ;) Im so good at it. My goal is to make sprites like the games and the shows.
That sounds like a plan, good luck.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's my advice. **** all the tutorials for the first year. Try to figure out everything by yourself. I mean it. After the first two weeks, I gave up and thought: **** this ****, it's too hard for me. But after another two weeks I picked it back up. It took me quite a while to figure out what everything did, but because I did it by myself most of it is memorized in my head and won't go out. After that I started reading small tutorials, and five years later I ended up around here. So, as I said, don't follow any tutorials for the first while, and try to figure out everything by yourself. However, if you really find yourself drowning in the complexity, then it might be good to check out a tutorial.

Best answers
Wow those are some inspiring words. Have you ever considered being a motivational speaker? Thnx i'll try that when i have a chance. OPEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom