Best answers
Ok... this is very rare of me to ask for help but im stumped...
I made an awesome king kais planet map... round and everything!
but... I cant figure out how to give the map a center of gravity in the center of the planet...
I want this so that you can walk around the planet while Fly Toggle is off... also so when you turn fly off you are pulled to the planet rather than falling straight down = Gay!
If anyone knows how to do this please reply to this forum or contact me on ICQ at 64811904.
I might have a gift (Map) for someoen who can help me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hl cant support grav effects...

Best answers
Man ive thought about that too

I thought maybe set the water push effect aimed towards the

planet. but you would be standing on ur head at the bottom

of the planet..

o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no matter how u try u cant make a ball with grav in the center.. hl just cant do it..

Best answers
I know you cant make an actual gravity center point in a map but my real question is could it be coded in? Or if anyone knew a trick with existing entities on how to do it. BTW it is possible to make a ball cause I have done it. Reasonable Poly count too =P. I have the whole king kais map built including tress, road, car, house, etc... If anyone has any suggestions please reply with serious replies... Im not an amateur mapper guys... ask face or even PCJoe. So dont post replies spamming me about what the HL engine can and cant do... I knwo it all but there are ways around it.

Please only SERIOUS replies... not amateur spammers.

Retired
Best answers
if it was possible it would have to be done in code, cuz no matter what u do the charecter will always have the same upright persective. and there are no tricks for it. and no we will not be adding the code either, sorry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be posible to code in but it would take a long time to get it right... and u would almost have to re code all of hl's map code...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
[ssj4]gohan! I've seen your maps they rock... I got screens of them to from my friend Mike or um "Fuzion"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom