maping ideas?

Best answers
does any one have any good map ideas? cause i cant think of a map to make... if you have any good ideas plz post

Best answers
A space looking background with a station filled with doors and maybe dragonballs..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people randomly post with map ideas. Look around. A couple threads under this is a few suggestions...

Best answers
i think a babedi´s ship map would be nice there arent so much maps of the buu-saga

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Egypt, some pyramids with some sandhills. Lots of palmtrees. An oases. Btw there's lots of stuff j00 can use for using maps, just look at some panorama photo's.

Best answers
ya.. i was thinking of babidis ship... but i dont think i have enough experiance to do that... i have only been maping for like a week... and still dont know how to change the texture of the skybox... lol... i have figured most of the other things out thos ... i am trying to make an ocean arena... its an island in the middle of the ocean... its pretty kewl so far just gotta figure out how to change the sky box texture with a texture i got from www.planethalflife.com/Atmosphere/ and i dont know what to do with it because they dont come in .wad files... so if u could help me thx

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemme guess, is it like 6 files ? then place em in c:\sierra\half-life\esf\gfx\env then j00 go to the map tab in the top of teh screen, then go to map properties, and there you can type wich sky you want to use. (Example)If one of your sky files is called kamibk then leave the bk out so it says kami, and you type that in the box called "environment map (cl_skyname)".

Best answers
i made a babedi map, its not really the same, and i dont know how to compile it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol i have a good map but like it just for bases ...lol but ill try come up with one if i do ill post it if i dont i wont :D but check my bases one and pls post

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom