Best answers
i think these would be great map, first of all i think u mappers out there should try to make a city map but not like the one we have, one that would be in DBZ and a map with gokus house in a middle of a forest and there are mountains and a river like in the "Tree of Might", i think these places would be great to play, i would try to make this but i have clue about mappin and some of u are really great at it and does any1 now were i can download a bunch of ESF beta maps i got bored of the old ones :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
there arent much maps for the beta now ... and i think there was a tree of might map planned a few month ago .. there also was a screenie ... but its not released ^^ maybe im gonna make this map later ... first i should see the movie to know how it looks like there ^^

solong

DJ-Ready

Best answers
make a capsule corp map
it should have a space ship with a gravity machine in it
and some other nice things

Best answers
read my post, i didn't say to make anything destructable. I was talkin about a city map like something that would come out of dbz, it is probably possible if u have played ESF_CITY u would know because that map is huge. anyways, do u still plan in making a map with gokus house??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom