map requests

Best answers
i got a couple of map requests
1st of all,SOMEONE MAKE A KAI PLANET MAP IVE SEEN SO MANY IN DEVELOPMENT AND THE PEOPLE WHO WERE MAKING THEM JUST DECIDED TO GIVE UP BECAUSE IT WAS "BORING"
2nd of all, make a dying namek map. i saw one that optional was making but it was only for the movies
someone who could make these maps will really make me happy *_*

Best answers
yeh it is quite boring to make them, u need to know how to make circles (long time to learn) u need to learn how to make it less laggy because circles cause lag, u need to make sure its textured right all the way round or it looks ****, u need to make sure its high enough, scale it, it takes time, if u want a map like that, i myself am making one, but its not like that but will 3 plannets sort of like a small galaxy, will be done in a while, if u want a copy PM me and ill PM u when its done

*edited for filter evasion*

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=UFC=-X Factor, warning for swear filter evasion. The swear filter is designed to keep you from swearing. Please do not try to circu,vent it.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) There already is a Kai map. Go to main site and find ESF World link.

2) If you want the map so bad, you should learn and make it yourself.

Best answers
everyone says that EVERY MAP is at esf-world.com, and when i look, theres only a FEW. got an answer?
EDIT:you must be talking about KING KAI'S planet. im talking about SUPREME kai's planet where they fought kid buu

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one has made a map for that, and I doubt anyone will. It is just random Earth-like terrain. What's the point? Play any other Earth map and call it Supreme Kai's Planet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made one, I just need to recompile it and fix some stuff since I only have an older version. I could resurect that old thing *cuddles first map*.

Best answers
I don't know how about kai planet map,but there really is dying namek map.If you want these maps you should make them yourself not to give requests for all.I want to make maps for me,so I'm not sending requests,but learning mapping.You should do the same.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice one there fan
And its imposible 2 make a planet map and edit the gravity so u can run around it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not impossible to change the gravity, trigger_gravity is in the .fgd, it's just a little weird in ESF because of the ability to jump so high, and flying.
But I'd be suprised if anyone made the maps you want because of this thread. Your first post isn't a request, it's a demand.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No u didnt undrstand me dude I meant that u make a huge ball (planet) and put the gravity in center of the huge ball (planet) so if u go under the ball u r standing on it like on top of it.Becouse gravity pulls you back on that ball thingy.And then u can run around the planet and catch the monkey like Goku in show.
Thats impossible,now u udrstud?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, misinterpretated, my bad.
So, yeah, if someone ever does map it, it's gonna have to be flat, undoubtedly a large part of why no one has yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom