Best answers
I dont know if this is the right forum to post this, but this is a map question, as im hearing, there will be very huge maps in the next version, or just scaled down models, "whateva", anyways, in huge maps like cellgames or something, when i fly to top of the map in clouds, i cant see the ground cause im so far up, its just teh background of the map i see, now i was wondering, will these new maps be like that where i can only see stuff near me, and everything else will come into view as i get closer or what?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being a beta tester, I can tell you that none of the maps have the max veiwable distance issues of DBZ_Cellgames (or the other Swiss_Cheese maps). Technically, if you played the new maps on the current version, you'd see that non of them are actually bigger than, say, desert arena. The only exception to this is the tree of might map o_O which is monsterous, on any scale, LOL.

Best answers
but it still seems bigger right? i mean they are probably the "same size" but are looking bigger because of scale down right...right?

Best answers
ya i'm preatty most of the maps will end up being the exact same size as the ones now. But they will appear to be bigger because of the scale down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom